HGs named acting Mayor of Mogadishu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-150108.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-150108.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 39

Jungle

VIP
kkkk it’s another day for HG, waxan xil maaha but reer hyena ciil bay u dhiman doona
I don't think they'll be that bothered. Its more of you lot wanting to put this out there to let Somaliweyn know. Your aspirations are to be Mayor of Muqdisho 1 day after all. OP said hambalyo lol. Cumar Finish left the country many times and I've never seen Cali Jiko or Caanoboore being named as acting governor.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't think they'll be that bothered. Its more of you lot wanting to put this out there to let Somaliweyn know. Your aspirations are to be Mayor of Muqdisho 1 day after all. Cumar Finish left the country many times and I've never seen Cali Jiko or Caanoboore being named as acting governor.
That’s cos kusimaha goes to deputy. Cali yare wasn’t kuxigeenka 1-aad. Murusade had that position. Buuq waa ka daltay but similar to madaale pick it’ll die down.

Ku sime maa xil ah kkkkk. Let's not turn the thread into something it's not.

I’m not here to argue because I genuinely don’t care about this. But when you look at the power sharing they have all the top spots and are now even taking the smalls one too, leaving none for Yaryarka. OG needs to take notes.

Jose Mourinho Writing GIF by DAZN

I’m not here to argue because I genuinely don’t care about this. But when you look at the power sharing they have all the top spots and are now even taking the smalls one too, leaving none for Yaryarka. OG needs to take notes.

Jose Mourinho Writing GIF by DAZN
Haha true HG has been taking everything but with rightful due kkkk. Hamze and Madoobe need to sort Ogaden out in the dowlad :) so far the only top positions they have is PM, State & Police. qadeeya intey bariisku kulushahay HG waa qadeysee

Trending

Latest posts