Hezbollah from Lebonan launches attack on Israel

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’m not a “Takfiri Wahhabi” but Rafidha’s are worst than the enemies of Islam and this is the stance of many scholars in the past. That’s why Salahuddin destroyed them before he destroyed the crusaders. Twelver Shia’s are either Kuffar (like their scholars) or extreme deviants but are still Muslims (like the laymen).
Brother there are some Shia who are muslims like the Zayidi in Yemen. Lets not generalize and calll them kuffar. La ilaha ilalaha muhamada rasuulaha unites us.

reer

VIP
sunnis in iran are a significant minority. kurdistan, the balochistan region next to pakistan, ethnic persian sunnis in khorasan border region and turkmens next to the turkmenistan border etc. problem is they are far from each other.

Last edited:
their religion is based on TAQIYYAH.... they can pretend they are warm, fuzzy people who just want to sing kumbaya all they want.... I don't want to know what they have to say, they are LIARS whose religion is based on taqiyyah and I don't want anything to do with their Jewish created sect... they think it is permissible to lie to us

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Bashar Al.Assad is the legitimate ruler of Syria its the AQ/IsIs who is supported by Israel. Palestinians were treated very well in Syria pre civil war and were honoured by Bashar. He even welcomed Somali refugees. Those So called sunnni freedom fighters were agents of CIA to destroy beautiful Syria. Forget about Bashar small sect and think about the destruction Syria received after uprising
the destruction caused by Russia who's an israeli ally or by the Quds forces displacing Sunni population in Syria? the US and Israel plan wasn't to overthrow Assad but to destabilize Syria as whole making it impossible for the country attack Israel ever again. they've already eliminated anyway for the palestinians attack Israel from anywhere except from civilian populated areas.

TekNiKo

VIP
sunnis in iran are a significant minority. kurdistan, the balochistan region next to pakistan, ethnic persian sunnis in khorasan border region and turkmens next to the turkmenistan border etc. problem is they are far from each other.
Yea Shiaa don't blow themselves up like Wahabbi Al kebab we Sufis prefer them than the evil Wahabi suicide bombers.

Sufism shall never die screw wahabi terrorist kharaajis

Brother there are some Shia who are muslims like the Zayidi in Yemen. Lets not generalize and calll them kuffar. La ilaha ilalaha muhamada rasuulaha unites us.
I’m talking about Twelver Shia’s who are the majority, I’m well aware of Zayidi Shia’s. Also I didn’t call all Twelvers Kuffar, only their scholars. The laymen are Muslims.

Yea Shiaa don't blow themselves up like Wahabbi Al kebab we Sufis prefer them than the evil Wahabi suicide bombers.

of course you Sufis like the Shia...... the Sufis and the Shia are secretly linked.... many of the Sufis say "ya Hussein" just like the Shia do..... there is a lot of interconnection between the Shia and the Batinni Sufis.... the Shia and the Batinni Sufis secretly are basically the same

Sufis don’t prefer Shia’s, In fact those who fought and crushed Shia’s the most throughout history have always been Sufis.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m talking about Twelver Shia’s who are the majority, I’m well aware of Zayidi Shia’s. Also I didn’t call all Twelvers Kuffar, only their scholars. The laymen are Muslims.

I agree bro.

No offence but some of the things that the Sufis do seem like clear bid'ah to me, since when do Muslims dance around and chant? I also agree that Wahabism is a source from which extremism can flow but Sufism deviates from the pure Sunnah in quite a few ways.

As the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah S.W.T be upon him) said moderation is better for us in religion. Wahabism and Sufism both seem like extreme deviations and both don't seem to follow the sunnah in its original uncorrupt form.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I disagree with a lot of points with Omar del Sur but I agree with him that Shia is more dangerous than Jews and Christians.

Shia who insults our mothers and sahaba and knows Islam very well are infidels I guarantee you that they will go to hell if they die with this belief.
Shia who see Karbala as more holy than mecca and medina, Shia who kill our brothers in Syria and Iran, Shia who attacked mecca and massacre Muslims and stole the black stone, Shia who proclaim themself as a god, Shia who see you as kaffir.

if you see shia better than khawarij then rescan your aqeda

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
This is probably because of the Safavid dynasty forced converting most Iranians to shiaism.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
This is probably because of the Safavid dynasty forced converting most Iranians to shiaism.
iran becoming shia was a real travesty. a continuous civilization strong people and mountain fortress. the catastrophy of the safavid era was so many intellectuals scholars were persian. the muslim world is practically cut into two.
also iran isnt fully persian there are more azeris in iran than azerbaijan. safavids managed to violently convert most persians to shiaism. persians who refused to convert fled to baadiyo. they couldnt conver kurds balochs turkmen.

sunnis

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
disgusting that you praise the Rafidah.... the same Rafidah who curse mother Aisha yet you say I am the one that is cucked... the honor of the mother of the believers is nothing to you? that they accuse her of adultery is nothing to you?
am aware they mock some of the sahaba and thats becouse of the fitnah that happend you can critisize the actions of some of the sahaba and some of them did join the khawarij so not all were perfect besides i dont see how this makes you a kafir

your an extremly dangerous extremist

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
am aware they mock some of the sahaba and thats becouse of the fitnah that happend you can critisize the actions of some of the sahaba and some of them did join the khawarij so not all were perfect besides i dont see how this makes you a kafir

your an extremly dangerous extremist
They associate partners with Allah, claim their Imams are infallible and know everything from the past to the future. Insult the companions of the prophet and his wives, celebrate the killer of Omar RA as a hero etc. They also believe in the sahabas changed the Quran after the prophet died to remove prove of what they are following. Takfirism is dangerous I agree, but i don't think we can call these folks muslims

:manny: You can never trust what they say as they believe in Taqiyyah

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
iran becoming shia was a real travesty. a continuous civilization strong people and mountain fortress. the catastrophy of the safavid era was so many intellectuals scholars were persian. the muslim world is practically cut into two.
also iran isnt fully persian there are more azeris in iran than azerbaijan. safavids managed to violently convert most persians to shiaism. persians who refused to convert fled to baadiyo. they couldnt conver kurds balochs turkmen.

sunnis
Travesty indeed not all Shia are not all kuffar but it's almost impossible to deny a great number of them are.

reer

VIP
Travesty indeed not all Shia are not all kuffar but it's almost impossible to deny a great number of them are.
it is understated how the muslim world took a massive L. without the safavids they would probably be the intellectual and political heart of the muslim world. they have sana'a + baghdad + strongest lebanese fighting force + massive influence in in syria. and thats while being under sanctions. if not for safavids they would be the heart of the islamic world and the most powerful muslim country.

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop attacking Shiicas and focus on the main enemy The Yahuud you are falling the yahuudi plan to divide the ummah . What are coward Sunnis doing about Palestine situation they are silent.

Trending