Hezbollah from Lebonan launches attack on Israel

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shiicas always had more balls than the cucked Sunni soon @Omar del Sur shall spon condemn this.as his Saudi masters have long been given into the Zionists but not the based Shiica!

Shiicas always had more balls than the cucked Sunni soon @Omar del Sur shall spon condemn this.as his Saudi masters have long been given into the Zionists but not the based Shiica!

disgusting that you praise the Rafidah.... the same Rafidah who curse mother Aisha yet you say I am the one that is cucked... the honor of the mother of the believers is nothing to you? that they accuse her of adultery is nothing to you?

TekNiKo

VIP
disgusting that you praise the Rafidah.... the same Rafidah who curse mother Aisha yet you say I am the one that is cucked... the honor of the mother of the believers is nothing to you? that they accuse her of adultery is nothing to you?
The brave shiica are standing up for Palestinians while your Saud masters bow down to Zionist kuffar they are Muslims who defend our honour

The brave shiica are standing up for Palestinians while your Saud masters bow down to Zionist kuffar they are Muslims who defend our honour

I doubt they are Muslims, I am almost certain they are kuffar. I have no intention of leaving my religion no matter what slogans they chant. You can go become a Shia if you want, I plan on staying with my religion. And what the Saudi government does has nothing to do with me. I don't know what they are up to, I don't pay attention to what they are up to and I don't plan on leaving my religion based on whatever it is they are up to this week.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Israels objective in Lebanon was already completed when they removed palestinian fighter from the southern border. same goes to Syria. Shia militias never threatend them.

TekNiKo

VIP
I doubt they are Muslims, I am almost certain they are kuffar. I have no intention of leaving my religion no matter what slogans they chant. You can go become a Shia if you want, I plan on staying with my religion. And what the Saudi government does has nothing to do with me. I don't know what they are up to, I don't pay attention to what they are up to and I don't plan on leaving my religion based on whatever it is they are up to this week.
You make takfir jumliya on 10 million Shiica? You sre a Khawaarij! Not all shias are 12ers that insult Aisha (RA) who surely was ummul mu'mineen. Did you know the Prophet SAW told us to give Muslim benefit of the doubt? Did you know the Prophet SAW was angry at Khalid bin walid RA for killing a Gaal who said Lail ilaha illa lah in the last minute during a battle seeing as he reverted to Islam?

You sound like Kharjite!

Keo

VIP
Iran wants to turn Palestinians into Shia lapdogs. They are taking advantage of the fact that Arabs have ignored them. Anything to advance their dominance in the region.

TekNiKo

VIP
Israels objective in Lebanon was already completed when they removed palestinian fighter from the southern border. same goes to Syria. Shia militias never threatend them.
Hezbollah is the only Muslim force that defeates Israeli aggression in 2006. Facts.

You make takfir jumliya on 10 million Shiica? You sre a Khawaarij! Not all shias are 12ers that insult Aisha (RA) who surely was ummul mu'mineen. Did you know the Prophet SAW told us to give Muslim benefit of the doubt? Did you know the Prophet SAW was angry at Khalid bin walid RA for killing a Gaal who said Lail ilaha illa lah in the last minute during a battle seeing as he reverted to Islam?

You sound like Kharjite!

You can call me kharijite all you want, I don't see the rafidah as Muslim. I suppose we are supposed to give Muslims the benefit of the doubt but I don't think the Shia are Muslim.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
a
t least this kuffars are doing something Saudis are more evil and kuffar than shias

a

t least this kuffars are doing something Saudis are more evil and kuffar than shias

Like I said, according to people's logic I must be a shill for Farmaajo and Imran Khan too.

I don't make takfir on Farmaajo and Imran Khan and I don't really speak against them so I guess according to people's logic I must also be a shill for Farmaajo, Imran Khan and most Muslim governments on earth.

this whole concept that I must work for Saudi or have something to do with Saudi if I don't support judeo-shi'ism is like insisting I must be a Republican Trump supporter because I don't believe in the FAKEDEMIC

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Hezbollah is the only Muslim force that defeates Israeli aggression in 2006. Facts.
This is true, they defend themselves from israel.
what my problem is with hezbollah and iranian quds forces fighting in Syria with russia who's a israeli ally to support an alawite regime helping to destroy all legitimate opposition faction and leaving ISIS as the sole group able to oppose Bashir assad.
There doing this while parts of Syrian is still occupied by Israel, being too busy with displacing the Sunni majority from non occupied lands and repopulating them with Shias, sound familair?

TekNiKo

VIP
This is true, they defend themselves from israel.
what my problem is with hezbollah and iranian quds forces fighting in Syria with russia who's a israeli ally to support an alawite regime helping to destroy all legitimate opposition faction and leaving ISIS as the sole group able to oppose Bashir assad.
There doing this while parts of Syrian is still occupied by Israel, being too busy with displacing the Sunni majority from non occupied lands and repopulating them with Shias, sound familair?
Bashar Al.Assad is the legitimate ruler of Syria its the AQ/IsIs who is supported by Israel. Palestinians were treated very well in Syria pre civil war and were honoured by Bashar. He even welcomed Somali refugees. Those So called sunnni freedom fighters were agents of CIA to destroy beautiful Syria. Forget about Bashar small sect and think about the destruction Syria received after uprising

Trending