Hey I’m bored

LOL u plan to come here?

I’m not sure. Las Vegas and New York are calling my name. I think it’d be nice to go on a road trip by myself. I have family in Seattle that I can stay with. I want to go on the ferry that McDreamy went on.
FACD721C-50F2-4263-A614-6D0F51709A14.jpeg

LOL u plan to come here?
If u talkin marriage hit my line I need someone to share this tech money with :obama:

How much are we talking? I don’t cook, clean, or believe in sexual intimacy. I want my own private quarters just like the royals. I also want an adorable kitten. What I will offer you in return is company.
464C4709-325B-45F1-9AD6-A32CB24CECE7.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How much are we talking? I don’t cook, clean, or believe in sexual intimacy. I want my own private quarters just like the royals. I also want an adorable kitten. What I will offer you in return is company.
View attachment 95476
Will I ever get to have sex though :pachah1:
I will go work provide you every comfort but I do expect sex at least twice a week
I won’t neglect your sexual needs anyway :pachah1:
I will also give you an allowance that is to be negotiated

Will I ever get to have sex though :pachah1:
I will go work provide you every comfort but I do expect sex at least twice a week
I won’t neglect your sexual needs anyway :pachah1:
I will also give you an allowance that is to be negotiated

I plan on working. I don’t expect an allowance. I just want my private quarters. I will allow a mistress so that you can satisfy your sexual needs. No need for us both to be miserable.