Hey I’m bored

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
10747.jpg
@lophgfghu wear this as your pfp aswell

Why are you spreading lies? She’s strictly interested in Furiosos. I’m the only one who’s in the running. The rest of you are insignificant.
:hillarybiz:
You’ve not been online enough sis and now I have literal faraxs claiming me :(
These men have never heard of the saying of “qofaan ku rabin la iskuma qorqoree” idk how many times I have to give @Muhammad Bire qashins for him to get that I don’t like him like that!!
Ikr Shes said shes interested in strictly Muhammads lmao
Muhammeds? Pls I’m a gaal. You have chosen any other name but you say I’m into muhammeds :deadrose:

Nah it's a homoASEXUAL, and I'm trynna change that :russsmug:

Who are you calling an “it?” Where are your manners little child? Have you not been taught to respect your elders? Let’s get one thing straight. I’m not going to tolerate that kind of disrespect. I will be referred to only as the Kingly or Sultaan @Furioso.

These men have never heard of the saying of “qofaan ku rabin la iskuma qorqoree” idk how many times I have to give @Muhammad Bire qashins for him to get that I don’t like him like that!!

Muhammeds? Pls I’m a gaal. You have chosen any other name but you say I’m into muhammeds :deadrose:
Good for you, atleast your not denying that you like my boi @Muhammad Bire :ehh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Oh no
My crush on a virtual gaal girl on sspot has been crushed
What ever will I do with myself?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Who are you calling an “it?” Where are your manners little child? Have you not been taught to respect your elders? Let’s get one thing straight. I’m not going to tolerate that kind of disrespect. I will be referred to only as the Kingly or Sultaan @Furioso.
Shut yo dumb ass up fore I slap you :drakewtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Get your ass out of here before I knock you up. One kick from me will have you bowing before me. I can smell your shir through the screen. Uffaayyyy

:vqbuyv0:
Step down now 9 head ceyr dependent bunny Farax
I make in one summer what you make in one year so shut the hell up
Ik ur one of them fat malaas xaarlimos dyke
Go hop on a Uber driver goos and pop out one kid a year this is ur destiny

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Running after demented old people who is trying to escape, should make me tired. But here I am, on sspot :))) I think I need some sleeping pills

Don’t do pills:nahgirl:

Waan ku baraya, they are heavy in short term. Try natural ingredients or visit a nature doctor

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Drop your address ass. I can knock you out with one punch. You’re a broke low life who gets all of his validation from the internet.
I got nothing against you didn’t want the smoke
I doubt you can

if you actually are a female disregard what I said lol