HEY HEY everyone! can you answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
You're not honest and you know it. Don't be stupid and use your brain for once.
Going to univeristy -> it's about method of learning. Unless you're learning maths, but the majority of females don't go for maths universities.
They usually pick social science universities. Like philosophy, sociology, and some pick nursery. It's fine but it's not about "having IQ".
So you're saying that " why even use them as an example to prove that you an ashy abdi from dijibouti is more intelligent? " I have my own uncle who happens to be one of the richest somalis in Djibouti, Abdourrahman Borreh. My grandma Amina ahmed borreh and his father were brothers/sisters.
Boreh.jpg

Here's a picture.
"having a high IQ correlates with performing well at school and even predicts your grades."
What's the source for this? Grades are arbitrary and as for the IQ, I thought you didn't believe in it.

"So yes go to school you if you want to meet smart women you’re not going to meet them in your basement or shanty town in France"
I don't live in a basement and in fact, in my own appartment.
Nice try but try harder next time.

Here you go. A metanalysis proving that intelligence is the strongest predictor of grades. Therefore if you excel at school you are intelligent. Let me know if you don’t know what a metanalysis is.
https://www.gwern.net/docs/iq/2015-roth.pdf

Lol are you scoffing at people who study philosophy and sociology, do you not understand how stupid you sound right now. When civilisation, laws and governmental policies are based on the abstract thinking of these people? You really want to call someone like Aristotle, Nietzsche, Descartes, Kant stupid?? You are saying you want an intelligent women and then telling us people who study intelligent topics and are well versed in their domains are not intelligent. When all you are is a lorry driver stuck in a basement, who has been exiled from his own community.

P.s your uncle looks constipated in that picture

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Here you go. A metanalysis proving that intelligence is the strongest predictor of grades. Therefore if you excel at school you are intelligent. Let me know if you don’t know what a metanalysis is.

Lol are you scoffing at people who study philosophy and sociology, do you not understand how stupid you sound right now. When civilisation, laws and governmental policies are based on the abstract thinking of these people? You really want to call someone like Aristotle, Nietzsche, Descartes, Kant stupid?? You are saying you want an intelligent women and then telling us people who study intelligent topics and are well versed in their domains are not intelligent. When all you are is a lorry driver stuck in a basement, who has been exiled from his own community.

Good luck for the student debts+ going to study sociology doesn't make intelligent ;)
nice try again rolf
I don't want to waste my time with a very low IQ person like yourself if you believe that grades are a sign of intelligence while you were saying that IQ doesn't mean nothing, few weeks ago:dead:

Constipated? He can buy your familly by just a click:camby::childplease:

Muji

VIP
Good luck for the student debts+ going to study sociology doesn't make intelligent ;)
nice try again rolf
I don't want to waste my time with a very low IQ person like yourself if you believe that grades are a sign of intelligence while you were saying that IQ doesn't mean nothing, few weeks ago:dead:

Constipated? He can buy your familly by just a click:camby::childplease:

Lol is he even talking to you?

Don’t make assumptions about who I am or what I study. Im intelligent enough to have been allowed in to these spaces, where I have met with sociology and philosophy academics. And wallahi with their intellect and immense vocabulary they would read you in to shreds within seconds. It’s amazing the people you meet and the things you see when you are not a basement dweller.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

most+popular+women.PNG

It's funy that females are going for nursing, psychology and other social majors.
It doesn't take a genius to excel in those majors, just a method.
most+popular+men.PNG

Males pick maths,business and Engineering.
It's a matter of knowing the method.

But i stop arguing with a 68 IQ female who can't understand that college is nothing.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lol is he even talking to you?

Don’t make assumptions about who I am or what I study. Im intelligent enough to have been allowed in to these spaces, where I have met with sociology and philosophy academics. And wallahi with their intellect and immense vocabulary they would read you in to shreds within seconds. It’s amazing the people you meet and the things you see when you are not a basement dweller.

Yep he did and he was a friend of my parents back home (Djibouti)
"wallahi with their intellect and immense vocabulary they would read you in to shreds within seconds" -> they won't find a solid job with philosophy. While me, i'll have my own business and farm and my college degree :denzelnigga: Philosphy is great though but it's not about intelligence, again.

Muji

VIP
Yep he did and he was a friend of my parents back home (Djibouti)
"wallahi with their intellect and immense vocabulary they would read you in to shreds within seconds" -> they won't find a solid job with philosophy. While me, i'll have my own business and farm and my college degree :denzelnigga: Philosphy is great though but it's not about intelligence, again.

Women were some of the first computer scientists. The exodus in this field only came as a result of men publish false data about their abilities and setting up campaigns to get them out of this field.

Last post to you I’m not wasting more time talking to an ignorant farax who says he wants an intelligent xalimo whilst wasting away in a basement dreaming of a better future where he gets to herd cows- something that a geeljire could have done in Somalia without a single certification lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Women were some of the first computer scientists. The exodus in this field only came as a result of men publish false data about their abilities and setting up campaigns to get them out of this field.

Last post to you I’m not wasting more time talking to an ignorant farax who says he wants an intelligent xalimo whilst wasting away in a basement dreaming of a better future where he gets to herd cows- something that a geeljire could have done in Somalia without a single certification lol

8057.jpg

who said you have to be super intelligent? these es be falling for dumb niggas 24/7
Don't worry about these es! half of them get knocked up by tyrone before they even get the chance to pursue marriage.

#MGTOW leave the ratchets behind with their baby daddy that ran off on them and marry a nice girl.

Tukraq

VIP

intelligence really isn't correlated to schooling since it dosent really change from birth, also men are technically smarter and dumber than women having a wider variety while women are more average but don't go to far low or too far high. Also their are no real intelligent academics at the colleges anymore and your can see this by no real breakthrough theories coming out since the times of max weber and Karl Marx, really what they are doing at the college is being drones reading other peoples thoughts and not coming up with anything ground breaking of their own, which is why the sciences and engineering has flourished which is where a majority of new discoveries, and inventions come from. Many of these men like Zuckerberg, Jobs and Bill Gates forgoing the drone like mentality of college where they have to listen to the ideas of old guys that they probably have higher IQ's then, and when they question it get laughed at due to the lack of freedom of thought. This is why a man named Einstein who had one of the highest recorded IQ's did so poorly at school.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So..
I was wondering,
if i have to be super intelligent and fit and great,
so how come that the majority of women are just insecure, lonely and miserable people? And they are looking for the high quality of men.
I'm not hating on nobody but if i have to follow up the advice of being a high quality man,
so how come most of girls are not so intelligent and don't have a great charisma?
:farmajoyaab:
So men have to do all the work?Even if it means we have to choose a dumb girl?:shookgabre:

4head

Find a dumb beautiful wife to have kids with. Intelligence is overrated.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8057.jpg

I'll find myself a bimboo who will be as beautiful as you, Eedo Basra!

Bimbos by nature are beautiful. That is the point. Unless u want to find a sophisticate, who is the brunette of the Darood beauty. Brains but physically unattractive, and some what anti social with cats in the home

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bimbos by nature are beautiful. That is the point. Unless u want to find a sophisticate, who is the brunette of the Darood beauty. Brains but physically unattractive, and some what anti social with cats in the home

I'm okay as long as she has a brain and is sophiscate and a brunette:gaasdrink: A samaale girl who is smart is better than Intagram bimbos:dabcasar:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm okay as long as she has a brain and is sophiscate and a brunette:gaasdrink: A samaale girl who is smart is better than Intagram bimbos:dabcasar:

If u want a smart wife then I suggest u find Henni's facebook. Nevermind the photo she has on the face book, she is cat fishing. In real life she looks like Mama Maylun but more tom boyish with butch one side hair cut.

Money is king. Forget everything else you have heard. Make money then make more money. You can have any woman you desire.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Money is king. Forget everything else you have heard. Make money then make more money. You can have any woman you desire.

Ikr but i don't want to attract females just because i have money. I can lose all and they'd leave me. So i rather prefer if they were attracting to my charisma/my personality. I can't lose my charisma and personality :icon eek:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If u want a smart wife then I suggest u find Henni's facebook. Nevermind the photo she has on the face book, she is cat fishing. In real life she looks like Mama Maylun but more tom boyish with butch one side hair cut.

:gucciwhat:I'm fine single then:mjlol:

Ikr but i don't want to attract females just because i have money. I can lose all and they'd leave me. So i rather prefer if they were attracting to my charisma/my personality. I can't lose my charisma and personality :icon eek:

Sounds you are the one woman one love and grown old together kinda guy.

Sorry man I cant help you.

Tukraq

VIP
LOL
I ain't giving my money to a random female. I'll give it to my mother but not some random female.
I would say improve your style but I don't know what these European broads like a guy wearing:farmajoyaab: especially France where they don't really speak English :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending