HEY HEY everyone! can you answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So..
I was wondering,
if i have to be super intelligent and fit and great,
so how come that the majority of women are just insecure, lonely and miserable people? And they are looking for the high quality of men.
I'm not hating on nobody but if i have to follow up the advice of being a high quality man,
so how come most of girls are not so intelligent and don't have a great charisma?
:farmajoyaab:
So men have to do all the work?Even if it means we have to choose a dumb girl?:shookgabre:

So..
I was wondering,
so how come that the majority of women are just insecure, lonely and miserable people? And they are looking for the high quality of men.
I'm not hating on nobody but if i have to follow up the advice of being a high quality man,
so how come most of girls are not so intelligent and don't have a great charisma?
So men have to do all the work?Even if it means we have to choose a dumb girl?:shookgabre:
Sxhb it makes sense these woman want a man that has good genes its why only 40 percent of men reproduced in the history of man kind while 80 percent of woman have reproduced.

On the other hand avoid people who have high standards and bring nothing to the table.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel sorry for you if you're not in this list.

Religious
6'1 and above
Great smile
Educated
Charismatic
Funny
With curly hair or fade
Have defined and toned body

You're not in the list @4head

Sorry.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I feel sorry for you if you're not in this list.

Religious
6'1 and above
Great smile
Educated
Charismatic
Funny
With curly hair or fade
Have defined and toned body

You're not in the list @4head

Sorry.

It's okay,
I'm just not religious. But funny+charismatic are subjectif and I'm not def small and i'm educated haha
but for the smile...:9uoofqd:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sxhb it makes sense these woman want a man that has good genes its why only 40 percent of men reproduced in the history of man kind while 80 percent of woman have reproduced.

On the other hand avoid people who have high standards and bring nothing to the table.

I don't know but i'm willing to sacrifice myself for humanity, and creating something new for the people. If i'm not good enough for women, it's okay but it's kinda depressing though

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm learning a way of losing weight and burning fat and also i'm learning new ways to improve our motherlan, somalia and djibouti, and i'm doing my best for the future of somalis.
I've had many crushes who happenned to be somali girls and they were very good ! but now that i'm not muslim, idk if it will be possible to attract somali girls.
But anyway, i'll do my best for me and the survival of the 68 IQ people :rolleyes:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
So..
I was wondering,
What kind of advice are you following? Be careful of that red pill shit. It has some truth, lakiin its not without it’s fair share of bullshit. When you work out make sure it’s for the good of yourself, that’s what important. Better yourself, women enter and exit your life and only you remain.
You can do this @4head I believe in you. Don’t lower yourself for some dumb ass girl, know your worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What kind of advice are you following? Be careful of that red pill shit. It has some truth, lakiin its not without it’s fair share of bullshit. When you work out make sure it’s for the good of yourself, that’s what important. Better yourself, women enter and exit your life and only you remain.
You can do this @4head I believe in you. Don’t lower yourself for some dumb ass girl, know your worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girls are cool here ! North africans and subsaharian africans are proactives and cool, like really cool. But i'm afraid of being too low IQ haha

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Girls are cool here ! North africans and subsaharian africans are proactives and cool, like really cool. But i'm afraid of being too low IQ haha
:westbrookwtf: That’s stupid your one of the smartest people on here. No go forth and succeed:yousmart:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
It's mostly money related really, if you have that most girls will overlook your flaws. Obviously the type of girls you'll get from that aren't marriage material, but having money or the appearance that you have money makes it easy to sleep with women much better looking then yourself.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's mostly money related really, if you have that most girls will overlook your flaws. Obviously the type of girls you'll get from that aren't marriage material, but having money or the appearance that you have money makes it easy to sleep with women much better looking then yourself.

I'm young and i'm learning how i can help the curse continent AKA Africa...So if i get money, it'll be cool. But if i'm rich, why would I be with girls who are not good enough for me?:siilaanyosmile:
If they ignore me now, they won't ignore me in the future:fittytousand:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I'm young and i'm learning how i can help the curse continent AKA Africa...So if i get money, it'll be cool. But if i'm rich, why would I be with girls who are not good enough for me?:siilaanyosmile:
If they ignore me now, they won't ignore me in the future:fittytousand:
You ever heard of Dan Blizerian? He's a 5'8 millionaire who just posts pictures on instagram of his harem with ridiculously good looking women. Those same women would be like "if he ain't 6'1 or above, dump his ass sis". Lmao in the end it's all about money.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You ever heard of Dan Blizerian? He's a 5'8 millionaire who just posts pictures on instagram of his harem with ridiculously good looking women. Those same women would be like "if he ain't 6'1 or above, dump his ass sis". Lmao in the end it's all about money.

Ah nice! females are so dumb? Height is nothing but i'm okay if they don't want a 5'11 to 6' male.
When i'll get my money, i won't have any kids with somali women. They are not intelligent enough though

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Ah nice! females are so dumb? Height is nothing but i'm okay if they don't want a 5'11 to 6' male.
When i'll get my money, i won't have any kids with somali women. They are not intelligent enough though
That's just an example of how money is used to look over the flaws of someone. The same concept could be applied to looks or weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.