:damn:
Naaya Horta I've been here
giphy.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
pls give me tpis on how to bcome good user thx
if u dont have anytnhing good to say then pls ignore htis :cool:

Just be yourself. Don't put on a fake persona, to escape whatever miserable life you may, or may not, have. Be honest, f*ck it, of you get disliked foreign Also, don't be a beg, don't dick ride, and be a fanboy for anyone. That's about it my boy.

TooMacaan

VIP
TSP, my son, my friend, you are the only one that understands my struggle.
The SSPOT Illuminati and Cuck Retrieval Squad has ended government's life, and now they are coming for me.
The paranoia is destroying my sanity, I can't continue like this :jcoleno:
This thread was an attempt to shitpost as much as possible to create a barrier of meme magic to protect myself from @TooMacaan, but it doesn't seem to have been enough, there aren't enough layers of irony nacala :kanyehmm:
I leave my legacy with you :mjcry:
Do me proud :kendrickcry:
You know...throughout my time here, I've noticed you tend to be very male-exclusive in terms of your inner circle:ohhh:. Government, the cadaan-loving misogynist (now reformed, m'A:icon lol:), was your first 'bromance'..and you looked up to, and even encouraged, his controversial posts against Xalimos (not to mention, you were also responsible for fueling the gay rumors about him...Wishful thinking, perhaps?:cosbyhmm:). Shanqale was the intended replacement (although, evidently, you never got over your 1st love)-- but even he has fallen, &, abandonded you. And now??...you're barking up another tree to fill the void, it seems. We all know it can only end one way though; I never lose >:D
Btw, why do you put men on a pedestal (worthy of your respect and legacy), whilst being semi-hostile to women? Jw:mjpls: :lolbron:
I'm jk btw

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You know...throughout my time here, I've noticed you tend to be very male-exclusive in terms of your inner circle:ohhh:. Government, the cadaan-loving misogynist (now reformed, m'A:icon lol:), was your first 'bromance'..and you looked up to, and even encouraged, his controversial posts against Xalimos (not to mention, you were also responsible for fueling the gay rumors about him...Wishful thinking, perhaps?:cosbyhmm:). Shanqale was the intended replacement (although, evidently, you never got over your 1st love)-- but even he has fallen, &, abandonded you. And now??...you're barking up another tree to fill the void, it seems. We all know it can only end one way though; I never lose >:D
Btw, why do you put men on a pedestal (worthy of your respect and legacy), whilst being semi-hostile to women? Jw:mjpls: :lolbron:
I'm jk btw
:gucciwhat:
You're reading too much into it, bisinka :browtf:

The people I happen to put on a pedestal are male, solely because the shitposters I have associated with from earlier this year are all male.
No coming-out-the-closet theories here, I am very fond of women and I like to have bants with my Somali sisters :damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
:gucciwhat:
You're reading too much into it, bisinka :browtf:

The people I happen to put on a pedestal are male, solely because the shitposters I have associated with from earlier this year are all male.
No coming-out-the-closet theories here, I am very fond of women and I like to have bants with my Somali sisters :damedamn:
Mhmm, that's what they all say:drakekidding:
You've also portrayed me, a bambi-like innocent bystander, as the enemy..and referred to me as a 'she-demon' several times. Very, very hurtful I must say. I thought we were fwends:icon cry:. If I lash out in response, you only have yourself to blame. You, and the legacy of the Rageedi Battyboi crew.

Dw though, I ain’t judging...in fact, I’m a connoisseur of certain ‘pairings’:stevej: and maybe I can find a way for y'all to make it up to me:icon mrgreen:.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Mhmm, that's what they all say:drakekidding:
You've also portrayed me, a bambi-like innocent bystander, as the enemy..and referred to me as a 'she-demon' several times. Very, very hurtful I must say. I thought we were fwends:icon cry:. If I lash out in response, you only have yourself to blame. You, and the legacy of the Rageedi Battyboi crew.

Dw though, I ain’t judging...in fact, I’m a connoisseur of certain ‘pairings’:stevej: and maybe I can find a way for y'all to make it up to me:icon mrgreen:.
I referred to you as a she-demon because you spelled the end of @government :mjcry:
At least give us the body back so we can bury it, god knows what you did to him, poor guy :kendrickcry:

Get me out of your sick twisted fantasies, you can't claim to be a "bambi-like" victim and make veiled threats like that :jcoleno:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I referred to you as a she-demon because you spelled the end of @government :mjcry:
At least give us the body back so we can bury it, god knows what you did to him, poor guy :kendrickcry:

Get me out of your sick twisted fantasies, you can't claim to be a "bambi-like" victim and make veiled threats like that :jcoleno:

Sxb, @TooMacaan is a xabashi sorceress and enchantress, she is an enemy to all noble shitposters.

She has taken the lives of @shanqale and @government. The suffering they must've went through :mjcry:

You must stay away from her, at all costs. If you fall for her for one second, doom shall befall you.

Heed my words, brother.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sxb, @TooMacaan is a xabashi sorceress and enchantress, she is an enemy to all noble shitposters.

She has taken the lives of @shanqale and @government. The suffering they must've went through :mjcry:

You must stay away from her, at all costs. If you fall for her for one second, doom shall befall you.

Heed my words, brother.
She is a vile sorceress, this I agree with brother.
@shanqale and @government are assuredly either six feet under by now or brainwashed beyond repair.

I shall not communicate with her, for she will transform me into a cuck with just a few words :jcoleno:
Live strong, walaal.
Live strong :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts