He's at it again! (Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Did you see the interview bluemakeup had with Mama Malyun? :ftw9nwa:

:cryinglaughsmiley: I haven't. Just when I thought her having an event with dabacasar was peak entertaining she interviewing the next freak show.

I can't keep up with this lady. She's such a troll. Her and mama faranko was by far her best work.

But she's eating good. :eating:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No I didn't yet, what did he say? Looooool

It's the twerking video. People accuse Fuad of being qanis and his qanis friend gives them a show. :icon lol:
It is true what he said. He use to be Kulmiye supporter himself (Sacad Muuse).

I thought he was ciidagle hence being from awaare? How do you know he's a kulmiye supporter. Is he famous with reer waqooyi?

Bohol

VIP
It's the twerking video. People accuse Fuad of being qanis and his qanis friend gives them a show. :icon lol:

I thought he was ciidagle hence being from awaare? How do you know he's a kulmiye supporter. Is he famous with reer waqooyi?

Nah he is from sheikh Madar, 26 June neighborhood as he stated in a previous video. He is known by reer Hargeisa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nah he is from sheikh Madar, 26 June neighborhood as he stated in a previous video. He is known by reer Hargeisa.

Wallahi I'm terrible at accents. :ftw9nwa:

He did not sound like he's from Hargeisa. Are you telling me that this guy walks around hargeisa with implants?????????????

Mise he was just a regular qanis and evolved after tahrib?

somali ministers are gay. :oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

Bohol

VIP
@John Michael He is Reer Xoosh/Sacad Muuse. The clans of the ministers that apparently fucked him are SM themselves and 1 HY kkk.

upload_2017-10-10_2-45-35.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley: I haven't. Just when I thought her having an event with dabacasar was peak entertaining she interviewing the next freak show.

I can't keep up with this lady. She's such a troll. Her and mama faranko was by far her best work.

But she's eating good. :eating:

Bluemakeup is coming for Hodan Nalayeh's spot as the Somali Oprah.

VIP
Wallahi I'm terrible at accents. :ftw9nwa:

He did not sound like he's from Hargeisa. Are you telling me that this guy walks around hargeisa with implants?????????????

Mise he was just a regular qanis and evolved after tahrib?

somali ministers are gay. :oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

10% of the world population is gay so approximately 10% of somalis are gay. Some of you xalimos are currently married to or will marry a gay nigga.
That's the consequence of having a homophobic culture. Let these niggas come out the closet in peace.

10% of the world population is gay so approximately 10% of somalis are gay. Some of you xalimos are currently married to or will marry a gay nigga.
That's the consequence of having a homophobic culture. Let these niggas come out the closet in peace.

They say the loudest homophobes are gay themselves.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:pacspit: Don't curse me.

He doesn't wanna come out in peace clearly. He wants to make a loud entrance.
I'm commenting on the attention seeking behaviour and that's considered homophobic? Don't be a try hard. :what:

:pacspit: Don't curse me.

He doesn't wanna come out in peace clearly. He wants to make a loud entrance.
I'm commenting on the attention seeking behaviour and that's considered homophobic? Don't be a try hard. :what:

Im thinking they come out with a loud entrance because nobody would care or listen if they didn't ?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
What are you? Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.