He's at it again! (Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Hes so extra starting the video like that :cryinglaughsmiley:

I was going to give them a chance and hear what the video has to say.
But if you're going to start off like that?
cSyHoGN.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Mama Malyun supports him. It will be interesting to see who else comes out in support of him.

Mama malyun supports everyone who's been raped. Especially by Somali men. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No that's not him! He reminds me of my gay Somali friend, very flamboyant like him!

I'm pretty sure the guy in the background is bluemakeup. Waaaawareeey the fobs in the scandi countries are buckwild. Apparently he's going to expose somaliland ministers. Now I really don't believe him. :vo3yidw:

@Bohol would you support the transgenders war against Kulmiye? :yloezpe:

Bohol

VIP
Mama malyun supports everyone who's been raped. Especially by Somali men. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

I'm pretty sure the guy in the background is bluemakeup. Waaaawareeey the fobs in the scandi countries are buckwild. Apparently he's going to expose somaliland ministers. Now I really don't believe him. :vo3yidw:

It is true what he said. He use to be Kulmiye supporter himself (Sacad Muuse).

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Did you see the interview bluemakeup had with Mama Malyun? :ftw9nwa:

Gambar

VIP
He was that guy walaaqing his futo. He is very much an attention seeker, and using mama malyun tactics.

I say........... GET A JOB!

I can't believe I fell for the kufsi story. Not to mention his accent is very reer moqdishu but he 'grew up' in hargeisa? I really really hope that he wasn't lying about the rape at least.
He even said bom bom oo hadana bom. Allah yaa MMS uu sheega! Then she will make a video about it.

You noticed the accent too? Very horrible attempt at a reer waqooyi accent. :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending