He's at it again! (Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:susp: Looooool @Shamis why does it look like he made that huge hole on that shirt/dress

Attention seeking much :ftw9nwa:

It does look that way! But I love how he's defending himself from those who want him dead, saying how he'll call the cops on them and shit. It's true, obey the law of the land or don't bother with tahriib!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He was that guy walaaqing his futo. He is very much an attention seeker, and using mama malyun tactics.

I say........... GET A JOB!

I can't believe I fell for the kufsi story. Not to mention his accent is very reer moqdishu but he 'grew up' in hargeisa? I really really hope that he wasn't lying about the rape at least.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Shamis
Why are you making threads at 2am? Don't you have work or school in the morning? Seexo gabareey.

It does look that way! But I love how he's defending himself from those who want him dead, saying how he'll call the cops on them and shit. It's true, obey the law of the land or don't bother with tahriib!

Abaayo even western raised Somalis are anti-homosexuals.... he should forget the Somali community and hang out with his LGBT friends.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
First couple of seconds...
BsCoIJz.jpg

Whatever this fella went through, I won't cosign degenerate attention seeking behaviour.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What was the whole purpose of his first video if he keeps making more?

So much attention seeking

He was that guy walaaqing his futo. He is very much an attention seeker, and using mama malyun tactics.

I say........... GET A JOB!

I can't believe I fell for the kufsi story. Not to mention his accent is very reer moqdishu but he 'grew up' in hargeisa? I really really hope that he wasn't lying about the rape at least.

His accent sounds Northern to me, Reer xamar accent is nothing like his.

I still believe his kufsi story, but I think he became ciyaal suuq in Europe.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abaayo even western raised Somalis are anti-homosexuals.... he should forget the Somali community and hang out with his LGBT friends.

Mama Malyun supports him. It will be interesting to see who else comes out in support of him.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
His accent sounds Northern to me, Reer xamar accent is nothing like his.

I still believe his kufsi story, but I think he became ciyaal suuq in Europe.
I don't think hes from the north. He probably moved there but his accent isn't your standard waqooyi.

I don't think hes from the north. He probably moved there but his accent isn't your standard waqooyi.

I agree it's not standard Waqooyi but it's not reer xamar either. He did spend a lot of time in Ethiopia, maybe that's why his accent is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending