hes a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm going to blast this while driving in Minneapolis.

Istaqfurallah

But seriously.

Bohol

VIP
Isn't that the pregnant Arab chick who had halimos and black girls by the sides pose in what looked like a queen and her maids lol.

Yes, lets of men are dogs. But that's because lots of women are promiscuous. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. If they all shunned pre-marital sex then dogs, cads and playboys would disappear overnight because their supply would dry up. I've never seen socially conservative, chaste women complain about having dogs and cads "sliding into their DM's, asking them to shake it on the cam" like this girl raps in her song. Girls who complain about these types of men are telling us a lot about their own lifestyles, whether they know it or not.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell this feminist who sounds like minaj chick to remove the hijab and shake her ass for a real g:damedamn:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. [Tirmidhi]

Just another minor sign of the day of judgement being fulfilled.

VixR

Veritas
Never heard of her, but she brought some necessary societal criticisms to the public sphere with her lyrics imo. She's addressing shit ppl talk about behind closed doors.

YT auto-played this for me next: IIdk why. because it's Arab-derived and female driving ban in Saudi was lifted about two weeks ago? Notice how Dude Artist contemplated the
DzSOmuR.gif
comments so he nasheed-styled it, complete with a thobe and imama, and used his beard as an instrument :dead:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
bro what kind of buffoonery is this,the rapping was mediocre,the beat was wack as f*ck,if uyou wanna get your views across make a facebook post or some shit,leave the rapping to the real gs

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Never heard of her, but she brought some necessary societal criticisms to the public sphere with her lyrics imo. She's addressing shit ppl talk about behind closed doors.

YT auto-played this for me next: IIdk why. because it's Arab-derived and female driving ban in Saudi was lifted about two weeks ago? Notice how Dude Artist contemplated the
DzSOmuR.gif
comments so he nasheed-styled it, complete with a thobe and imama, and used his beard as an instrument :dead:
Thats actually a great song:leon::damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.