Here is what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’m back from Mexico and in Germany again.
My Siblings and I went to Mexico for a funeral of my uncle and my mum said that she rather stay in Somalia but ultimately came because I don’t know . So the funeral was beautiful ( I don’t know if it’s the right word but..) because they didn’t everything exactly as he wanted it and no one was supposed to cry and everyone should celebrate his life instead of mourning his death.
The week I’ve stayed there I connected with so many „cousins“ and family members it was great, but like in every family gathering there were drama like a lot. Two days after the funeral at a dinner my „cousin“ stood up and said that he doesn’t believe in god and he doesn’t want to be catholic and in the same sentence he came out as gay..my great aunt cried and he ran out with his mum. My sister got major side eye from my aunts because of her Niqab, but she didn’t care for it cuz the aunt at which house we stayed at loved that she is so devouted to her religion. But she had like rules, that we couldn’t walk around the house with sweatpants, we always had to be fully dressed in case visitors came, which was weird a lot of people came but most didn’t care for her lost and just wanted to see her sad, I felt like ? Oh the best part was that the will was read 4 days later and my siblings and I got the city apartment of my uncle, so we could visit more often... and my mother had the idea that my aunt should spent time here with us instead of over there alone. That’s why I’m back earlier

So, I’m back from Mexico and in Germany again.
My Siblings and I went to Mexico for a funeral of my uncle and my mum said that she rather stay in Somalia but ultimately came because I don’t know . So the funeral was beautiful ( I don’t know if it’s the right word but..) because they didn’t everything exactly as he wanted it and no one was supposed to cry and everyone should celebrate his life instead of mourning his death.
The week I’ve stayed there I connected with so many „cousins“ and family members it was great, but like in every family gathering there were drama like a lot. Two days after the funeral at a dinner my „cousin“ stood up and said that he doesn’t believe in god and he doesn’t want to be catholic and in the same sentence he came out as gay..my great aunt cried and he ran out with his mum. My sister got major side eye from my aunts because of her Niqab, but she didn’t care for it cuz the aunt at which house we stayed at loved that she is so devouted to her religion. But she had like rules, that we couldn’t walk around the house with sweatpants, we always had to be fully dressed in case visitors came, which was weird a lot of people came but most didn’t care for her lost and just wanted to see her sad, I felt like ? Oh the best part was that the will was read 4 days later and my siblings and I got the city apartment of my uncle, so we could visit more often... and my mother had the idea that my aunt should spent time here with us instead of over there alone. That’s why I’m back earlier
:duck::ulyin:

I went to Mexico for a funeral

Haye

So the funeral was beautiful

Kow

Two days after the funeral at a dinner my „cousin“ stood up and said that he doesn’t believe in god

Hayaay

and he doesn’t want to be catholic and in the same sentence he came out as gay..

Waawarey

my great aunt cried and he ran out with his mum.

Balaayo

My sister got major side eye from my aunts because of her Niqab,

Yaab

Muji

VIP

Yeah King I’m sure he’s making up this whole half Mexican thing

This whole pretending to be mixed thing started when some weirdo pretended to be half Swedish. No one believed him but he still continued with his delusional posts even got qarxised using a fake picture of his wrist. I wonder what became of that loser.

This whole pretending to be mixed thing started when some weirdo pretended to be half Swedish. No one believed him but he still continued with his delusional posts even got qarxised using a fake picture of his wrist. I wonder what became of that loser.
Where the f*ck did this come from?:russ:
I wasn’t even participating when they were bashing you.

@Factz this girl got so slaughtered by you that she is confusing us two:mjlol:

Lool I’m not questioning your ethnicity. The drama seems too much. How is the relationship between your catholic side of the family and the Muslim side?
Since my Somali side is in somalia and my Mexican side in mostly in Mexico the interaction mostly nonexistent and my dads parents are Muslim and they love my mum

How likely is it that we have a half meixcan here and a half Columbian? At the same time:ivers:

I aint calling nobody a liar but :ohreally:

I noticed a trend too before it used to white iyo waxaas now its latini :mjlaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Are you talking about elitistsomali
Bruh that Nigga claimed he was adopted by rich Swedish people.

Said he had a research internship in New York. He than proceeded to post a picture of him there. The picture looked so fucking fake. Looked like a picture straight from google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts