Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters
Even it cost me an extra $1 to bring them all food, I wouldn’t. It is the principle that matters. They are not my children.
Everybody here ignoring the fact that … she is the one who should be more finically responsible and get food for the kids if she knows that baby daddy only getting food for his ONE SON.
She can even cash app him and ask NICELY, please get McDonald’s for the rest of them.

It is also her responsibility to talk to her other children and make sure they don’t create animosity towards their brother getting time and treats from HIS dad.

Even it cost me an extra $1 to bring them all food, I wouldn’t. It is the principle that matters. They are not my children.
That one extra dollar ? Will turn to bring them to soccer practice as well.
Pay their shoes as well.
Pay for their tutoring and education as well.
It all begins with one dollar.
Why are the fonts here ignoring the fact that they are other baby daddies ?????? She said in another video each kid she has is from a different man.

Amina, I see where you are coming from. But regardless, only getting food for one person, when there are others is rude. Seriously, if you went with your son on a school trip, would you only buy your son icecream and not his friends? If you can't afford it, or don't want to get his friends anything, don't buy him anything in their presence.

1. No one is saying he needs to provide for them. Literally no one. McDonald's isn't providing and its a merely a treat.

2. There is no reason for him to visit with food. He could have picked up his kid and took him to his house or whereever and treated him there.

3. Why do single dads insist on entertaining their kids at their exs house? On the day they want to spend time with their child, they should take them to their apartment/house.
Angelina … it’s not his responsibility to do that. She literally said she has a baby daddy for each kid. She said so in another video when she tried to defend herself.
Get those other men to send you money to get food for those kids.
Be progressive and be smart and overall finical responsible.
When you see that one baby daddy get treats for his ONE SON? Then …

Cash app him and ask nicely if he can get for the rest ? Or … ASK the other baby daddies for money.
It’s her responsibility to feed her children, but she said she has to wait on her welfare stamps.

Yall defending her is why people like her won’t change and continue to cause chaos and destruction. She is the one who’ll ruin the relationship with her son and that guy. She is the one who may cause animosity between the other children towards that brother who’s gets attention and care from his dad.

World

VIP
That one extra dollar ? Will turn to bring them to soccer practice as well.
Pay their shoes as well.
Pay for their tutoring and education as well.
It all begins with one dollar.
Why are the fonts here ignoring the fact that they are other baby daddies ?????? She said in another video each kid she has is from a different man.
She was collecting baby daddies like Pokemon cards

Amina, I see where you are coming from. But regardless, only getting food for one person, when there are others is rude. Seriously, if you went with your son on a school trip, would you only buy your son icecream and not his friends? If you can't afford it, or don't want to get his friends anything, don't buy him anything in their presence.

1. No one is saying he needs to provide for them. Literally no one. McDonald's isn't providing and its a merely a treat.

2. There is no reason for him to visit with food. He could have picked up his kid and took him to his house or whereever and treated him there.

3. Why do single dads insist on entertaining their kids at their exs house? On the day they want to spend time with their child, they should take them to their apartment/house.
I’m sorry but understand prior to a school field trip ? Parents are suppose to give their children money for the trip. That’s not on me to pay them other kids food Angelina, like huh ?
When they SUPPOSE to get money from their parents ?
If I was a assistant and helping out the kids on the trip … and I had the funds … when my son gets a treat, I may get some for his friends.
And to answer 2.
He offered to take him to eat the food and offered to even had him eat it in the car. She refused.
And I promise she probably refuses for him to take full custody, but what y’all don’t realize … this video is proof for the courts to use against her… she threw out the food guys ?

And y’all are making the baby daddy seem bad ?????

Thank you... I'm suprised others aren't seeing what the issue is, what he did was in bad taste. Let the adults have their problems, it's between them, but using hungry children to score points is unbecoming.

Thank you... I'm suprised others aren't seeing what the issue is, what he did was in bad taste. Let the adults have their problems, it's between them, but using hungry children to score points is unbecoming.
Guys … those aren’t his kids tho.
They literally each have a dad ? Y’all are acting like it’s his obligation to take care of those kids.
If anything, if he did feed them… it’s a nice gesture ? But not his problem.
Why can’t she feed them ?
If she wanted him to do it … she should’ve have asked nicely.
He should’ve also taken that son out to eat the food outside.
He even offered to do that, but that woman refused.
She’s actually the one who’ll cause problems in the household, and amongst the siblings.

They literally each have a dad ? Y’all are acting like it’s his obligation to take care of those kids.
She’s actually the one who’ll cause problems in the household, and amongst the siblings.

Nobody is saying he is obligated to take care of the children, but this isn't between the adults, waa ilmo o gaajo haayo, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't just feed my child while his step-siblings were hungry, regardless, it's a shitty situation to be in.

Nobody is saying he is obligated to take care of the children, but this isn't between the adults, waa ilmo o gaajo haayo, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't just feed my child while his step-siblings were hungry, regardless, it's a shitty situation to be in.
Im sure there’s food in the fridge… but she saying it’s not fair that their brother gets to have McDonald’s and they probably eating regular food. I’m not saying to let them starve knowingly.

He didn’t even know. He looked shocked when she confronted him .. If he knew, and she’s saying there’s nothing for them to eat… and they gotta watch their brother eat McDonald’s, and she asked nicely.. then he can do it OUT of the kindness of his heart.

So ? They are his child’s siblings. As mother you should know better. Where is your damn compassion

Keo

VIP
What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
That's how you get labeled a simp out here. It's not your responsibility to feed kids that ain't yours.

That's how you get labeled a simp out here. It's not your responsibility to feed kids that ain't yours.
Did you know in the states … @Username and @Abdisamad

By law… and you can research this …

If you reside with a mother and help take care of her kids … when y’all split …

She CAN SUE the man for child support even if they not biologically his kids. All she has to do is show proof they lived toghther and the bills and income he helped pay for.
They’re men in jail who didn’t pay child support from relationships they got involved in with a single mother.

Some people don’t want folks to know about this law, and make a guy seem like a simp if he doesn’t want to take care of kids that aren’t his.

Attachments

• BABB5A52-9FE7-4975-AFE4-56C6F02CCF6A.jpeg
    BABB5A52-9FE7-4975-AFE4-56C6F02CCF6A.jpeg
    392.2 KB · Views: 48

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Black Women are so entitled she expects this father to bring food for her other kids despite him not being the father :mjkkk:

She is against Abortion, i guess.
1656889713335.png

Both are right tho. But it is a mess..

Did u see how she kept quite when he said "where are their daddies tho"

She got quite quick

Last edited:
Did you know in the states … @Username and @Abdisamad

By law… and you can research this …

If you reside with a mother and help take care of her kids … when y’all split …

She CAN SUE the man for child support even if they not biologically his kids. All she has to do is show proof they lived toghther and the bills and income he helped pay for.
They’re men in jail who didn’t pay child support from relationships they got involved in with a single mother.

Some people don’t want folks to know about this law, and make a guy seem like a simp if he doesn’t want to take care of kids that aren’t his.
America is so backwards wlh .

They don't have any wisdom at alall ,they always have to resort to the extrem .
Whether its gun laws, child support , abortion, freespeech etc.

This is why I love islam it always hit the sweetspots whether it is capitalism vs communism or gender equality & responsibility etc. . Shariah is full of wisdom mashallah.

Trending

Latest posts