Helsinki 2021

Apollo

VIP
@maryan223 They pick minorities to win pageants for virtue signalling reasons. Otherwise they will be called out by SJWs and there will be calls to abolish their pageants. It's a clever move on their part.

Jungle

VIP
I remember agruing with a polish girl once and shes telling me african woman won ms poland so how could they be racist :ummhmm: means nothing

I remember agruing with a polish girl once and shes telling me african woman won ms poland so how could they be racist :ummhmm: means nothing
A polish Exchange student was extremt suprised thaf i could speak swedish. Worst part she did say shit to me but to my friends att the time. I hate presoviet countrys and its people

Apollo

VIP
A polish Exchange student was extremt suprised thaf i could speak swedish. Worst part she did say shit to me but to my friends att the time. I hate presoviet countrys and its people

Was the course you were taking with her in English? If so, she might have thought you were also an exchange student. No need to be so sensitive.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@maryan223 They pick minorities to win pageants for virtue signalling reasons. Otherwise they will be called out by SJWs and there will be calls to abolish their pageants. It's a clever move on their part.
I don't think SJWs are that much strong in Finland, but they could at least bring a good looking black woman :damn:

Apollo

VIP
I don't think SJWs are that much strong in Finland, but they could at least bring a good looking black woman :damn:

I think they are everywhere nowadays.

I am even noticing Al-Jazeera English (based in Qatar) is producing SJW-esque content. They even got a full on SJW affiliate (AJ+). Who would have thought.

Trending

Latest posts