Help

I’m suffering from energy loss almost every single day . I’m an overweight guy but it’s getting so bad it feels like I’m carrying a Heavy baggage wallahi and other times I just suffer from energy drop almost like I can feel it .
Wallahi I need genuine advice It’s starting to get to me . (I am on a weigh loss journey but it’s going to take some time )

I’m suffering from energy loss almost every single day . I’m an overweight guy but it’s getting so bad it feels like I’m carrying a Heavy baggage wallahi and other times I just suffer from energy drop almost like I can feel it .
Wallahi I need genuine advice It’s starting to get to me . (I am on a weigh loss journey but it’s going to take some time )
Energy loss, anxiety and depression amongst other symptoms. Can be a sign of vitamin D deficiency, make sure you take it everyday, you’ll feel the effects right away if that’s the cause. Alternatively I’d suggest you go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done, it can be a massive advantage in your weight loss journey.

I’d also recommend intermittent fasting, don’t eat breakfast and lunch. Eat one meal a day for a week (trial period) this alone can be a massive energy booster. Most importantly don’t listen to that little voice inside telling you to quit or have a cheat day. Your mind is a powerful machine, don’t underestimate it. Good luck brother and God speed.

Energy loss, anxiety and depression amongst other symptoms. Can be a sign of vitamin D deficiency, make sure you take it everyday, you’ll feel the effects right away if that’s the cause. Alternatively I’d suggest you go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done, it can be a massive advantage in your weight loss journey.

I’d also recommend intermittent fasting, don’t eat breakfast and lunch. Eat one meal a day for a week (trial period) this alone can be a massive energy booster. Most importantly don’t listen to that little voice inside telling you to quit or have a cheat day. Your mind is a powerful machine, don’t underestimate it. Good luck brother and God speed.
maybe you’re right I do have anxiety especially early morning . Appreciate it walal inshallah god speed

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I pray to Allaah swt that you lose weight rapidly, and that u begin to feel well, and that u glorify your lord Allaaah swt in thanks Ameen

On and off but I do Brazilian jijutsu . I was fully committed last year but I gave up quick

Bro, what do you mean on and off?

Go full consistent if you really wanna see changes. Its maybe hard to stay consistent in the beginning but once your used to it your used to it.

If you don't then u really dont have any rights to complain about weight loss struggles.

2+2=4 obviously

Last edited: