Why wouldn't a guy want the attention of women? Waar if you're married, tell them you're married. But at the same time be gentle with them and if they ask you out, just let them know that you're a married man who is loyal to his wife.

But if you're single, unless you're fully committed to a woman that you're about to marry, waar appreciate all the attention that you're getting from all of those sweet girls.

here’s some advice that I can guarantee you would work. You need to give them the ick which would make them instantly lose attraction. Luckily for you girls get the ick very quickly by even the most mundane thing, for example a man drinking tea or having long nails. Go on TikTok and search for the ick list for men. other options like ignoring them wouldn’t work, they’re just gonna be much worse trust me on this.

:camby:

ɴᴏʀβ₯

ღ 𝐈 β™₯ π’πŽπŒπ€π‹πˆ π–πŽπŒπ„π ღ ⚒ β₯ ⚒
How do I make women less interested in me?

I don' t like the ladies in my life who fancy me, at first it was a nice ego boost but after enduring this all my teenage years and adulthood it is getting on my nerves.

I don' t want to come off as a rude person either so is there a subtle very gentle and rosy way of telling a woman to f*ck off?

Edit: If you' re thinking of telling me to get married dunk that idea into the trashcan like you' re michael jordan
Bro just act like you’re possessed or something
Just act really odd maybe even bark at them
You should talk to yourself out loud act like you’re fucking nutsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ɴᴏʀβ₯

ღ 𝐈 β™₯ π’πŽπŒπ€π‹πˆ π–πŽπŒπ„π ღ ⚒ β₯ ⚒
:deadmanny:
I am too miskiin for that

Subhanallah this is the worst advice I have ever recieved ARE YOU OK?
You're the one that asked for advice.
Now take it, and put it into practice 🫑

Trending

Latest posts