How do I make women less interested in me?

I don' t like the ladies in my life who fancy me, at first it was a nice ego boost but after enduring this all my teenage years and adulthood it is getting on my nerves.

I don' t want to come off as a rude person either so is there a subtle very gentle and rosy way of telling a woman to f*ck off?

Edit: If you' re thinking of telling me to get married dunk that idea into the trashcan like you' re michael jordan

The nicest way to go about these things is to be straight up about it but obviously don't be rude just be straightforward

Thank you for the advice sister.
I have never spoken to these women. They have shown me every SINGLE sign of romantical interest; biting lips, giggling, telling their 50+ friends, MORE GIGGLING, constantly staring. the entire god damn playbook.

I am generally a straight person, but what pisses me off the most is when the girl (currently over 20 girls) and her friends confirm to each other that I am interested in them when I am not.

iskufilann

inactive.
I have done that with many. The obstacle here is it' s in a professional place. It' s hard to tell how some will react. I fear the worst that my future oppertunities will be in jeopardy
Just give that hint that you're not interested. Just laugh with them and stuff but once they get comfortable with you, make it clear that you are not interested and that you are just "friends". Say it indirectly.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
1680112372041.png

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Make up story about meeting the girl of your dream to when of your male colleagues and then allow your female colleagues to over hear. If anyone ask, your wife is a private person.

Trending

Latest posts