Help with widows peak

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Not sure on basedbodyworks, haven’t heard of it.You can dermal roll but be careful not to damage your existing hair so do it maybe 2-3 times a week.With the beard thing dont rush it, it’ll come, I had nothing at 17, and by 21/22 it was basically full.If you have a goatee already it’s a good sign you’ll end up with a full beard.If you’re 21 with no beard, start derma rolling and see how you go.
Haye thanks bro 🙏

Are you trolling?
I have been balding since 17 I am almost 20 now thanks to Finasteride and Minoxidil my hair is back fuller than ever. The reason we Somalis bald young is because we have very sensitive 5AR androgenic receptors which is why DHT attacks our hair follicles.

Aseer

VIP
I have been balding since 17 I am almost 20 now thanks to Finasteride and Minoxidil my hair is back fuller than ever. The reason we Somalis bald young is because we have very sensitive 5AR androgenic receptors which is why DHT attacks our hair follicles.
@Bari Thoughts on this?

@Bari Thoughts on this?
He’s probably a different case, we would need to know if his balding was crown or hairline. As for you if you don’t have a beard it’s a good sign you aren’t full blown balding, uu fiirso most bald niggas can grow thick beards. For now head to a derma and they’ll determine if you’re actually balding, if you are hop on minox and derma, fin should be the last resort and don’t start until probably after 21.
And if you do end up on fin in your 20s go topical not the pill, topical has evidence of less side effects.

Aseer

VIP
He’s probably a different case, we would need to know if his balding was crown or hairline. As for you if you don’t have a beard it’s a good sign you aren’t full blown balding, uu fiirso most bald niggas can grow thick beards. For now head to a derma and they’ll determine if you’re actually balding, if you are hop on minox and derma, fin should be the last resort and don’t start until probably after 21.
And if you do end up on fin in your 20s go topical not the pill, topical has evidence of less side effects.
You are a Timo Wizard bro thank you 🙏

Massaging the scalp will prevent baldness if you start early enough. This is a secret that most either do not know or believe, but it is true.

Last edited: