Help with widows peak

I am not even 30 yet and I have a widows peak my hairline is like an m trying to grow my hair so it can hang down and cover this but it’s not growing much.

Last edited:
I am not even 30 yet and I have a widows peak my hairline is like an m trying to grow my hair so it can hang down and cover this but it’s not growing much.
Was your hairline like this when you was 13-16 because it could be due to a slight maturing and it could stay like that

if it’s actually receding then just I don’t know.

Widows peak is a dominant gene look at your parents do they have it ? If so then it’s normal sometimes our hairline changes as you mature no a widows peak doesn’t mean your balding

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Yusuf from twitch is that you lol my guy just go to turkey with all this money you make on twitch

Is it really true if the men in your mothers side (brothers and father etc) Went bald in their 20s, you will also be bald? That’s the case for my uncles but at 28, I still have the same hairline ever since I was 13. Alxamdulilah of course, but is there no escape ? I think I have the same as you, Im at NW2, but it’s been the same all over, hair is still thick too. Just lost the temple areas very early

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yusuf from twitch is that you lol my guy just go to turkey with all this money you make on twitch
Wallahi turkey is the promised land for us Somalis it grants us hairline salvation :rejoice:

Aseer

VIP
Is it really true if the men in your mothers side (brothers and father etc) Went bald in their 20s, you will also be bald? That’s the case for my uncles but at 28, I still have the same hairline ever since I was 13. Alxamdulilah of course, but is there no escape ? I think I have the same as you, Im at NW2, but it’s been the same all over, hair is still thick too. Just lost the temple areas very early
" Warya your not balding cause of my side it's because of your hooyos side"

My Dad saying this be like:
1712139313420.png

Yeah I am getting on minoxidil and derma rolling as well as using BASED super serum is that enough? Or should I add finaesteride? Cause I am too scared to do that.
Bro how old are you, don’t use fin if you can avoid it, keep the minox and derma but stay away from fin.

Aseer

VIP
Bro how old are you, don’t use fin if you can avoid it, keep the minox and derma but stay away from fin.
I am 17 bro but yeah I am planning to get onto minox and derma but unsure of fin.

I am 17 bro but yeah I am planning to get onto minox and derma but unsure of fin.
Nah don’t get onto anything yet, you’re 17 so it’s very unlikely you’re balding, wait until like 25 before you try anything.If your hairline is not the best just grow it out a bit and cover it.

Aseer

VIP
Nah don’t get onto anything yet, you’re 17 so it’s very unlikely you’re balding, wait until like 25 before you try anything.If your hairline is not the best just grow it out a bit and cover it.
Bro my edges are thinning alot though. They call it norwooding.

Bro my edges are thinning alot though. They call it norwooding.
Nah don’t believe the internet fear mongering, if you’re really worried you can get it checked out by a dermatologist and they will tell you if you’re actually balding. Don’t go on minox until then.Grow your hair, don’t get braids, you can try natural stuff like rosemary oil but at your age you should be straight until at least 21-22.

Aseer

VIP
Nah don’t believe the internet fear mongering, if you’re really worried you can get it checked out by a dermatologist and they will tell you if you’re actually balding. Don’t go on minox until then.Grow your hair, don’t get braids, you can try natural stuff like rosemary oil but at your age you should be straight until at least 21-22.
Haye bro I will go to the dermatologist first and before I get on minox can I still derma roll for my hair and derma stamp for my facial hair?

https://basedbodyworks.com/products/super-serum can I use this in the meantime?

Haye bro I will go to the dermatologist first and before I get on minox can I still derma roll for my hair and derma stamp for my facial hair?

https://basedbodyworks.com/products/super-serum can I use this in the meantime?
Not sure on basedbodyworks, haven’t heard of it.You can dermal roll but be careful not to damage your existing hair so do it maybe 2-3 times a week.With the beard thing dont rush it, it’ll come, I had nothing at 17, and by 21/22 it was basically full.If you have a goatee already it’s a good sign you’ll end up with a full beard.If you’re 21 with no beard, start derma rolling and see how you go.

Trending

Latest posts