Help This Awoowe From Kismayo

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I agree! It’s truly like truly truly the end of times. I know it’s hard pill to swallow for many but there’s nothing left but the final big war and dejjal which is already in the works. Get right with Allah and hajir if you can. I know I am InshaAllah.

Edit do you guys know if I use Amal do I say the nameis “Aabe Hilowle”? I can’t read Somali but I’m wondering what is the official name I should use and they also need phone number. Please help. I wanna send it later today InshaAllah.
Stop lying there is more signs left

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is the people you help, not the family with sons who are criminals and murderers who people here have donated tens of thousands. Where is the link?

Have any of you guys send money to this awoowe successfully?? I meant to but kept hesitating that it’ll go to the wrong pockets!?! Also there was that one post shortly after this(I was new then) from a guy collecting gofundme for his nephew with rare blood cancer in Somalia, they wanted to take him to Turkey? I tried sending my donation via the site then but it failed twice I think. Can anyone please update me on this and link me. I still want to donate iA!

This is the people you help, not the family with sons who are criminals and murderers who people here have donated tens of thousands. Where is the link?

I know you’re trying to passive aggressivelyinsult and diss the poor kid from Minnesota, May Allah rest his soul in peace and in Jannah! but was there a gofundme set up for his fam? I’d like to donate to his family also, please fear Allah and link it. Thanks!

Trending