Help This Awoowe From Kismayo

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's messed up and the info about their children abandoning them really ruined my mood. This is the time where they need you the most and you abandon them like they weren't taking care of you when you were young and happy to see you when born. Talk about caasi smh

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ngl I know many cadaan elders who were abandoned by their children and all they know is the nursery home. Imagine your children thinking you're a burden to them:francis:

Alx he was able to get some eyecare so far but he and his wife have been abandoned by their children

Disgusting how can feel mentaliy good when you do this. If your parents needs help you help them no matter what. Even if it is burden or problematic they took care all yours so you need to do it in return.:susp:

Allah will ask why abandon the ones that took care of you when you were defendless in judgement day than without any mercy cadaabta.

:samwelcome:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How can we help? Is there a gofundme or something?
Those numbers posted here should be a way to help. Maybe ask your parents to send something on your behalf through these money transfer companies like Amal and Dahabshiil
1608563145317.png

I'll send whatever I can at the end of this week. May their children meet their punishment in hell. How could you abandon your parents in such a vulnerable state?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The world is truly about to end, not in a million years did I expect eldery Somali parents to be abandoned by their children, my heart aches for Aabe and Hooyo. Insha Allah may they both get whatever their heart desires, we should all donate.

Somali elders should all live like kings and queens, I know for sure Allah swt won't abandon them

My heart 😔

1608563145317-png.160523

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This broke my heart 💔
I can't imagine the pain and suffering they went through :frdfvsb:

The world is truly about to end, not in a million years did I expect eldery Somali parents to be abandoned by their children, my heart aches for Aabe and Hooyo. Insha Allah may they both get whatever their heart desires, we should all donate.

Somali elders should all live like kings and queens, I know for sure Allah swt won't abandon them

My heart 😔

1608563145317-png.160523

I agree! It’s truly like truly truly the end of times. I know it’s hard pill to swallow for many but there’s nothing left but the final big war and dejjal which is already in the works. Get right with Allah and hajir if you can. I know I am InshaAllah.

Edit do you guys know if I use Amal do I say the nameis “Aabe Hilowle”? I can’t read Somali but I’m wondering what is the official name I should use and they also need phone number. Please help. I wanna send it later today InshaAllah.

Trending