Help! Shes a 10/10 but her breath smells like caloole

I've been dating this somali girl for a week now. she's fit, smart, funny but her breath stinks like xaar. I tried to move in for a kiss today for the first time but waplahi nearly fainted from the smell, I ended up just hugging her and calling it a day. I don't know how to break it to her because this is killing me, the car be smelling of her breath after a few days. Weird thing is the last girl I dated was perfect but her only problem was she had bad hygiene. There was this weird smell coming from her clothes and I ended up ghosting her when it started to get too much for me to handle. I guess I don't want to come off like a c*nt and would rather ghost then tell them they smell bad

I've been dating this somali girl for a week now. she's fit, smart, funny but her breath stinks like xaar. I tried to move in for a kiss today for the first time but waplahi nearly fainted from the smell, I ended up just hugging her and calling it a day. I don't know how to break it to her because this is killing me, the car be smelling of her breath after a few days. Weird thing is the last girl I dated was perfect but her only problem was she had bad hygiene. There was this weird smell coming from her clothes and I ended up ghosting her when it started to get too much for me to handle. I guess I don't want to come off like a c*nt and would rather ghost then tell them they smell bad
buy here some xanjo.

buy here some xanjo.
She was a little self conscious about a her breath so I'm thinking its some kind of illness. I've never gasped for so much air in my life when she stepped out of my car but then i looked at that dhabo as she left and that got me feeling conflicted. If the xanjo don't work im going to ghost her

She was a little self conscious about a her breath so I'm thinking its some kind of illness. I've never gasped for so much air in my life when she stepped out of my car but then i looked at that dhabo as she left and that got me feeling conflicted. If the xanjo don't work im going to ghost her
Wallahi I have no "Nax" I would tell her.

I tried to move in for a kiss today for the first time
then i looked at that dhabo as she left

Haram!

The smell of bad breath isn't the only thing you deserve.

stone-casting-throw.gif

She doesn’t clean her mouth properly. Flossing and cleaning your tongue helps.
Oral hygiene is at the top of my list wallahi. I once had this student with the same problem but this fella kept asking for help with excel:childplease: nearly quit that day

Maybe it's the food she eats (diet)? or she could have tonsil stones. Using a tongue scraper and flossing, mouthwash on top of brushing is always important.

Maybe it's the food she eats (diet)? or she could have tonsil stones. Using a tongue scraper and flossing, mouthwash on top of brushing is always important.

This, you can maintain impeccable oral hygiene and still have dragon breath, what this girl needs is a probiotic oral supplement.

71lzWK1B9mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

nayaa....lesbianism is haraam.

Tell the girl to brush her tongue thoroughly.

Trending