Help! Shes a 10/10 but her breath smells like caloole

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you don’t want to tell her upfront then just slip a few Mentos in her food next time you take her out

That does not fix the problem. Clean the tongue throroughly

First piece of advice is, do not openly advertise your Haraam acts.
Secondly, if she was your wife, I'd say advise her kindly and respectfully. Remind her to brush twice daily, floss, etc.

The question you need to ask yourself is, why are you attracting areejo women.

:kanyeshrug:
I have no idea..I always drown myself in tom ford even when im going to the corner shop for caano. I'm just having bad luck, or maybe our somali girls need a lesson or 2 about hygiene

First piece of advice is, do not openly advertise your Haraam acts.
Secondly, if she was your wife, I'd say advise her kindly and respectfully. Remind her to brush twice daily, floss, etc.
Good advice. My wife is currently living with her mother after we fought but one of the many things I miss about her is her good hygiene. Finding a somali girl that smells good is rare

Based

VIP
I have no idea..I always drown myself in tom ford even when im going to the corner shop for caano. I'm just having bad luck, or maybe our somali girls need a lesson or 2 about hygiene
So all xalimos need a lesson on hygiene because you met some depressed girl who didn't brush her teeth :drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Good advice. My wife is currently

I've been dating
Hold On Now Ice Cube GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Nacala, i know we are allowed 4, but that is blasphemous behaviour

Hold On Now Ice Cube GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Nacala, i know we are allowed 4, but that is blasphemous behaviour
My wife is pregnant and pukes evertime she sees my face or smells my perfume, people be telling me be patient but im a man with desires. I'm not going to wait 9months.

My wife is pregnant and pukes evertime she sees my face or smells my perfume, people be telling me be patient but im a man with desires. I'm not going to wait 9months.
Go and take care of your wife instead of entertaining other women. But I suspect you’re a troll.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

:gucciwhat:

You cannot hack 9 months?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don't think any man possessing a decent libido can hack 9 months to be fair, I certainly wouldn't be able to tolerate that. I've got needs sxb :mjlaugh:
You can still do it during pregnancy, it won't be the best, but it is what it is. But the comrade here is playing a dangerous game by getting a new wife due to kacsi.....

You can still do it during pregnancy, it won't be the best, but it is what it is. But the comrade here is playing a dangerous game by getting a new wife due to kacsi.....
Pregnant women are beautiful bro and more hornier than non-pregnant women, also have you seen the way the breasts swell up during it. How can you resist that? :banderas:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Pregnant women are beautiful bro and more hornier than non-pregnant women, also have you seen the way the breasts swell up during it. How can you resist that? :banderas:
Kacsi will be the end of my people :ohlord:

The Wire Boom GIF by The Ringer

Dpends on the girl. My wife refuses to eat anything thats not restaurant food and doesn't want to leave her moms house :jcoleno: my habryar said ill be going through this everytime she falls pregnant

Trending

Latest posts