Help me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to learn photoshop.:kendrickcry:

I was learning photoshop and Cinema 4d a few years back, I tried to learn from tutorials in youtube but I would always pause a million times in a video and it always ended up not learning anything from the tutorial.Madax xanuun:lawd: waan iska daayay qurunka marka.

I want to get back to the grinding of learning photoshop again. I need tips and tricks saaxibayaal, soo daaya.:feedme:
Also, I'm not an artistic or a very creative person, is this a problem?:kanyehmm:
I know some programing tho:mybusiness:

Post some good easy tutorials or something, it would be helpful. And tell me how you learnt photoshop.

@666 @Rooble @dhegdheer :browtf:

Awww young one I left my photoshopping days in school where I could freely use the school macs :kendrickcry:

Don't listen to the sri laankan tho, photoshopping ain't rocket science :wow:

Just find something you want to photoshop and google each step, after a while you'll pick up on it fairly quick

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's right. It's trial and error mostly.

Very difficult at first but you eventual come up with routines that make it easier

What do you need it for? art work, photography or memees? I only really edit pictures down in photoshop but I sort of gave on it because my laptop slows down a lot when dealing with raw images and large files.

You should be alright tho if ur just doing primitive memes :ehh:

What do you need it for? art work, photography or memees? I only really edit pictures down in photoshop but I sort of gave on it because my laptop slows down a lot when dealing with raw images and large files.

You should be alright tho if ur just doing primitive memes :ehh:
I mainly want to learn Ps to do some funny art work(cartoon stuff) and memes.
Editing pictures (extracting faces or something) and putting text on pictures is easy:drakekidding:

I mainly want to learn Ps to do some funny art work(cartoon stuff) and memes.
Editing pictures (extracting faces or something) and putting text on pictures is easy:drakekidding:

Oh like digital art work? that's super easy if you have a drawing tablet, u just need to learn when to put in different layers and then you're good to go. I've been eyeing some wacoms for a while, it's been ages since I've done anything digital

I usually draw my images IRL and then scan them, then I clean them up in photoshop. It's easy enough once you've tried it a couple of times.

Oh like digital art work? that's super easy if you have a drawing tablet, u just need to learn when to put in different layers and then you're good to go. I've been eyeing some wacoms for a while, it's been ages since I've done anything digital

I usually draw my images IRL and then scan them, then I clean them up in photoshop. It's easy enough once you've tried it a couple of times.
I also draw my images IRL and scan them but when it comes colouring and shadowing the images, it always fucks up for me.
Its hard to colour it with the mouse and draw some details as well.

I also draw my images IRL and scan them but when it comes colouring and shadowing the images, it always fucks up for me.
Its hard to colour it with the mouse and draw some details as well.

Damn don't draw shit with a mouse, that's impossible. Get yourself one of these

wacom_ctl490db_intuos_draw_pen_small_1180854.jpg

I want to learn photoshop.:kendrickcry:

I was learning photoshop and Cinema 4d a few years back, I tried to learn from tutorials in youtube but I would always pause a million times in a video and it always ended up not learning anything from the tutorial.Madax xanuun:lawd: waan iska daayay qurunka marka.

I want to get back to the grinding of learning photoshop again. I need tips and tricks saaxibayaal, soo daaya.:feedme:
Also, I'm not an artistic or a very creative person, is this a problem?:kanyehmm:
I know some programing tho:mybusiness:

Post some good easy tutorials or something, it would be helpful. And tell me how you learnt photoshop.

@666 @Rooble @dhegdheer :browtf:

For a programmer photoshop is overkill. You'll be far more productive if you learn Sketch or Adobe XD. Personally I recommend XD.

If you're a MAC user

for PC

Once you've mastered XD, you can watch some CSS speed coding tutorials to turn your drawings into html/css.

Aniga gacan galay. I've wasted so much time:jcoleno:
Bro just go learn how to code and work on many side projects and apply to start ups or a company, get a two year Comp sci Diploma if companies are asking for some sort of education.
Learn C++, C#, Html,Css and once you master those go build some side projects. I recommend building an operating system.
Dont waste your time with that qashin photoshopping bullshit

Bro just go learn how to code and work on many side projects and apply to start ups or a company, get a two year Comp sci Diploma if companies are asking for some sort of education.
Learn C++, C#, Html,Css and once you master those go build some side projects. I recommend building an operating system.
Dont waste your time with that qashin photoshopping bullshit
The job market is really competitive so you have to differentiate yourself from the pack. Knowing some UI/UX design will only help your application. But I do agree that photoshop is a beast and will take you a lot of time and effort to learn, most likely you will give up again. Don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending