Help me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a programmer photoshop is overkill. You'll be far more productive if you learn Sketch or Adobe XD. Personally I recommend XD.

If you're a MAC user

for PC

Once you've mastered XD, you can watch some CSS speed coding tutorials to turn your drawings into html/css.

You'r right. Adobe XD looks so much easier than Ps. I personally just wanted to learn something useful during my sparetime instead of doing something unproductive. I used to do some html and css in highschool so it would be easier for me to pick up again.
In the near future, selling webbsites to small organisations and businesses during my sparetime would be nice way to fill up my pocket while l'm studying.
Thank you for your response:salute:

Last edited:
The job market is really competitive so you have to differentiate yourself from the pack. Knowing some UI/UX design will only help your application. But I do agree that photoshop is a beast and will take you a lot of time and effort to learn, most likely you will give up again. Don't bother.
It depends where you live and where you are applying to, if you want to apply to google and facebook, then yes it will be competitive and you will need alternate skills to differentiate yourself, but if it's a startup or normal companies then again from where i live there isn't much competition and competent programmers are really needed. My point is that if the op is chasing a coding job it will be better for him to build on actual coding skills and working on some sweet side projects.

It depends where you live and where you are applying to, if you want to apply to google and facebook, then yes it will be competitive and you will need alternate skills to differentiate yourself, but if it's a startup or normal companies then again from where i live there isn't much competition and competent programmers are really needed. My point is that if the op is chasing a coding job it will be better for him to build on actual coding skills and working on some sweet side projects.
I agree but coding isn't what I wanna do for the rest of my life, that sounds depressing tbh.
I was just looking for a good hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.