Help me understand this beef against SJWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i always assumed it was a positive label but lately I have been noticing it has turned into a negative label. Why is that?

It's seems like people just hate Social justice warriors. So I want to know why.

do y'all just view them as fake activists and hate them because you think they aren't actually standing for the values that they are preaching?

Are y'all just annoyed because some Somali diaspora members talk about helping other countries instead of Somalia.

Why is their beef against social justice warriors.

Today's SJ is complete crap. They do more harm to themselves as SJW's than they do to others. I've seen too many of them with mental health issues and I believe it's because of the constant state of being in rage against an oppressive system.

Having a victim mentality is the worst thing a person can have especially in the land of opportunities like much of the west. It shifts the shortcomings of a person and places blame to the "oppressive system". It's the easy way out of their problems when you can put the blame on the white man/oppression/racism/discrimination. I'm not denying those things don't exist but they're not the only reasons for a person's failures, a big part of the failure comes from yourself.

Here's an answer from an ex-SJW just to gain perspective.

Your journey from semi “social justice” to deen minded intellectual maturity has been a pleasure to witness. What prompted it if I may ask?

"Peace be upon you! To start off, I think it's normal to go through the phase of utopian, idealism and way too sure about your righteousness. I think for most ex-SJWs—including myself (I feel like anytime we speak about leaving this movement, we act like we left a cult) the entire process began with initially questioning the status quo and then experiencing the way in which the other members treated you for not blindly accepting it left a bad taste in our mouths and specifically left me feeling uneasy and unsatisfied. I was also incredibly exhausted all the time as a SJW.

I was perpetually mad and worked up about something that I wasn't completely sure about, it was draining and completely unhealthy. Additionally, there are multiple personality types who are drawn to the SJW movement. To sum it up, genuine people who want to help, who have a soft spot for the weak and dispossessed, and are equipped with a fire passion for justice are generally attracted to this cerebral trash. I'm unsure if my personality traits made me more susceptible to this movement but typically these people are not individualists but rather group thinkers who have a cult mentality.

They will follow the herd wherever it's directed, they are marionettes who really don't question things for themselves. Likely young, impressionable, emotionally/mentally weak female (and effeminate male) subjects. Albeit you will get your fair share of absolute sociopaths who look at the most radical, violent SJWs and get seduced to join the movement in order to utilize the movement to do/say crazy thing. But they don't fit the general description of most SJWs and usually being a SJW is the least of those types of people's worries. But yes, I think what I experienced was a transition from collectivism to individualism. I believe what eventually made me completely snap out of it was having the ability to self-correct and I was always looking forward to being proven wrong. I embraced the notion of having others (who didn't particular share the same politics as me) provide for me sources and materials. I would always look for new information that disproved what I already believed rather than most people who were always on a hunt to find information that already reinforced their existing views.

I realized that the entire movement was about scrutinizing people and measuring everything in terms of the progressive hierarchy of victimhood. There was no khair in it. Just a superficial "feel good" moment where I was patting myself on the back for doing absolutely nothing. And now that I have a deeper insight into the whole phenomenon, I think I was also missing spiritual fulfilment. I was constantly juggling and trying to balance my dual identity, as a Muslim and a SJW/feminist/left leaning black woman. Slowly—but surely, I realized that the human heart that was filled with the love of the world would always be restless, dissatisfied and unhappy."

https://curiouscat.me/hoderinq/post/352881270?1520891025

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It's over exaggerated.

These lot are often the "same"(read:much worse) as the people they complain about.
They get triggered easily. They cry about their safe spaces being taken from them, etc etc.

Last edited:
It is from right-wing propaganda that SJW got turned into a pejorative, especially on youtube and twitter there is a big Alt-Right-like movement trying to smear SJWs. People are falling for the propaganda.

Without SJWs there wouldn't be any Somalis in the West, they are your allies!

Somali SJWs commit riddah(apostatise from Islam) nearly every time they open their mouth, they stand up for "black rights" not because they actually care but so they can get validation from their black friends or maybe they want to attract black guys, they expose and lie abou Somalis online and are very self-hating.

Somali SJWs commit riddah(apostatise from Islam) nearly every time they open their mouth, they stand up for "black rights" not because they actually care but so they can get validation from their black friends or maybe they want to attract black guys, they expose and lie abou Somalis online and are very self-hating.

White SJWs like blacks because of the way they vote:

DQ5cErvWsAEcPmt.jpg

Because Somali SJWs usually tend to wear dark scarves/hijabs,/khimars, have a long and not your usually attractive/proper Somali faces, they mostly have big mouths and large teeth. And if that wasn't bad enough, they are usually females(yeah I did say they wear a scarf) who are dumb with daddy issues.

Not entirely their fault though, their father was probably a loser Farah who chewed qat with CLAN members 5 days of the week and some how left their mom when they were 6 years old. I mean it hurts. They feel the need to belong. Somehow. Someway. To anyone. It is sad:tacky:

They exaggerate on certain issues and play the victim
They are the perfect bait of the alt-right who are just as worse as them but on the opposite spectrum

The only thing I respect about SJWs is that they attack blacks and other minorities who hate their own skin colour/hair texture. This is the reason Somalis hate them.

Other than that SJWs are human garbage.

Social justice is good in theory. It's never much defined, but assuming it means narrowing income inequality, pushing for sexual parity and the like, I'm all for it. That's not what SJW means though. It means sanctimonious pricks who police your speech and tell you what you can and can't say. Its PC run amuck.

They pretend that white cops are evil (BLM), they pretend third world immigration is all cream and honey, they pretend all the world's problems are the white man's fault. Gimme a break.

They don't say a word about the crime rate, extremism, sexism, and homophobia of minorities whose social attitudes are much more conservative than tolerant Europeans. And you don't hear about the Arab slave trade and imperialism. They only bash the history of white people. You hear a lot about Palestine, but not about Indonesia's occupation of West Papua or Morocco's occupation of Western Sahara. I guess people are sick of the double standards.

DRACO

VIP
The only thing I respect about SJWs is that they attack blacks and other minorities who hate their own skin colour/hair texture. This is the reason Somalis hate them.

Other than that SJWs are human garbage.
I don't blame madows for haiting their nappy hair .
soft hair gang:z1banet:

They exaggerate on certain issues and play the victim
They are the perfect bait of the alt-right who are just as worse as them but on the opposite spectrum

Somalis confirmed for Caucasian, that chubby girl is literally a dark skin version of this girl that works at my local co-op. Same build & face

:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts