Help me devise a year long diet

I plan to lose 2kg a month for the next year in shaa Allah.

Would love some suggestions on:
What calories and macros I should aim for;
How many meals I should have a day, and;
What times are ideal for eating.

I find it hard to sleep without eating, but I feel like I need to condition myself to not eat at night. I'm around 186cm and 98kg currently.

@Shimbiris
@Nak-Muay-Femeu

I know it’s not exactly what you’re asking for but I highly recommend intermittent fasting, only eating during the evenings helped me lose weight ASAP when I needed to lol and made restricting my portions 10x easier. It’s easier to control what you eat when your time-window is smaller idk how to explain. So It’ll probably help with adhering to your diet by helping you resist your cravings, try looking into it.

For me intermittent fasting deadass saved my life, I’m planning to start doing it again:silanyosmile:ngl i kinda wanna lose like 10-15 lbs.

From personal experience I recommend reducing your added sugar intake as much as you can and replacing it with meat/proteins that will fill you up and actually satisfy your hunger. if you’re down to try intermittent fasting well for me i found it very easy to delay eating until 7-8 pm, I usually sleep around 10-11. You can adjust whatever works for you and good luck 😊

Last edited:
I know it’s not exactly what you’re asking for but I highly recommend intermittent fasting, only eating during the evenings helped me lose weight ASAP when I needed to lol and made restricting my portions 10x easier. It’s easier to control what you eat when your time-window is smaller idk how to explain. So It’ll probably help with adhering to your diet by helping you resist your cravings, try looking into it.

For me intermittent fasting deadass saved my life, I’m planning to start doing it again:silanyosmile:ngl i kinda wanna lose like 10-15 lbs.

From personal experience I recommend reducing your added sugar intake as much as you can and replacing it with meat/proteins that will fill you up and actually satisfy your hunger. if you’re down to try intermittent fasting well for me i found it very easy to delay eating until 7-8 pm, I usually sleep around 10-11. You can adjust whatever works for you and good luck 😊
Mahadsanid bro. IF definitely sounds beneficial. Might give it a shot today in shaa Allah