Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Sulekha

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ekrama

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The I'm busy excuse doesnt really work when you're in a relationship. The girl you're with expects you to always make time for her. I've tried using the, "I'm always working, always busy" method, but it got boring real fast.

They all hit me with the, "If you love me, you would make time for me. I cant be with a man who's always too busy for me-"
Imagine hearing those words from three different females. Shit is gettin outta hand.

I hear that.
But then again a woman would say shit like that and not really mean it. Personally, I would tell them to get used it or find a nigga who got nothing for them but time to talk on the phone.
You need to rest for next day's challenges

If you follow my advice, be prepared to lose some. You want women who are compliant and respects your time. If all she wanna do is just chat hot air and whatnot. Personally, i wouldnt waste my time dealing with that. If you want to entertain that then go right ahead my G

Thr most important thing is not what you say but how you say it

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
:mjlol: Ight say less

Cons

Amina ( Obsessive, gets angry quick. We're always arguing. Thinks I have one too many ho'Es. But can't prove it. Wants me to always be on standby. Gets angry if I dont reply withina few hours. But shes thick too, so it kinda makes up for all that)

Sulekha (Always talking Somali politics. Galmudug this, Galmudug that. Is a Vegetarian, tries to convert my habits. Turns up way too much. Always wants me to come through to them hookah joints and bars Even after working a long shift.. She wants a life with me but isnt ready to settle. Tries to persuade me to drop everything for her.)

Ekrama (We dont speak the same language. We come from two different ethnic groups. She is Muslim however. Always asking me questions about my whereabouts, and stays hitting me with 21 sualadood. Shes also very smart. I understand her intelligence may be apart of her pros, but it sure as hell feels like a con to me.)
Sulekha - sideting material without buuq. Just sell her dreams. Show up to only her crib or yours or its a no-go

Amina - a lotta headache but still has side-timg potential. You just gotta be more tough on her. Dont always pick up her phone calls and hang up on her if she comes with that bullshit or pull up to her crib. She sounds like she wants to get dicced down properly

Ekrama- main ting material for now

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Sulekha - sideting material without buuq. Just sell her dreams. Show up to only her crib or yours or its a no-go

Amina - a lotta headache but still has side-timg potential. You just gotta be more tough on her. Dont always pick up her phone calls and hang up on her if she comes with that bullshit or pull up to her crib. She sounds like she wants to get dicced down properly

Crazy

That's exactly how I've categorized them in my head. You're something else bro, this right here is spot on

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

You were spot on with Sulekha.
She doesnt give me any issues yet she remains interested. She wants to pursue her dreams with me in it. But is also perfectly happy being a side chick for the moment

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Crazy

That's exactly how I've categorized them in my head. You're something else bro, this right here is spot on
Ya dig

You were spot on with Sulekha.
She doesnt give me any issues yet she remains interested. She wants to pursue her dreams with me in it. But is also perfectly happy being a side chick for the moment

Fam, prioritize your ting. Is she the man or you?
It is the man who pursue his dream with his woman next to him.

Where would Barack be if he followed Michelles vision? Probably somewhere in Chicago protesting.
Just treat her good and keep her firmly in sideting position.
A main ting wants to support you when you're building your ting, not build something separate. Y'all just grow apart.

The most important thing in this thing is to not think with your dicc. Just be strategic with your time and energy

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Ya dig

Fam, prioritize your ting. Is she the man or you?
It is the man who pursue his dream with his woman next to him.

Where would Barack be if he followed Michelles vision? Probably somewhere in Chicago protesting.
Just treat her good and keep her firmly in sideting position.
A main ting wants to support you when you're building your ting, not build something separate. Y'all just grow apart.

The most important thing in this thing is to not think with your dicc. Just be strategic with your time and energy

By pursuing her dreams I mean, shes a law student. She wants to expand her education and doesnt want to settle down, and neither do I. Which makes her the perfect fit.

But the issue with that is...she be turning up

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
By pursuing her dreams I mean, shes a law student. She wants to expand her education and doesnt want to settle down, and neither do I. Which makes her the perfect fit.

But the issue with that is...she be turning up
Then let her do her thing. Just be her personal dildo until she gets tired of you and settles for a sucka.

There are too many women that you'd see as perfect fit and you wanna pass up on them for her?

You know law students become professional liars. Female lawyers can succ their boss for benefits at work and you wouldn't know because she finessed you with a sweet story.

Be her stress-reliever not her emotional support. That's what she got her girlfriends for.
You can drop knowledge to her and give her another perspective on things but that's all you can do, anything more than that, you're the sucka that she's been hoping for

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Then let her do her thing. Just be her personal dildo until she gets tired of you and settles for a sucka.

There are too many women that you'd see as perfect fit and you wanna pass up on them for her?

You know law students become professional liars. Female lawyers can succ their boss for benefits at work and you wouldn't know because she finessed you with a sweet story.

Be her stress-reliever not her emotional support. That's what she got her girlfriends for.
You can drop knowledge to her and give her another perspective on things but that's all you can do, anything more than that, you're the sucka that she's been hoping for
U sound like u speaking from expierence ma homie u good?:hillarybiz:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Some top notch shit hommie

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
:mjlol: Ight say less

Cons

Amina ( Obsessive, gets angry quick. We're always arguing. Thinks I have one too many ho'Es. But can't prove it. Wants me to always be on standby. Gets angry if I dont reply withina few hours. But shes thick too, so it kinda makes up for all that)

Sulekha (Always talking Somali politics. Galmudug this, Galmudug that. Is a Vegetarian, tries to convert my habits. Turns up way too much. Always wants me to come through to them hookah joints and bars Even after working a long shift.. She wants a life with me but isnt ready to settle. Tries to persuade me to drop everything for her.)

Ekrama (We dont speak the same language. We come from two different ethnic groups. She is Muslim however. Always asking me questions about my whereabouts, and stays hitting me with 21 sualadood. Shes also very smart. I understand her intelligence may be apart of her pros, but it sure as hell feels like a con to me.)
Sulekka, she trying to change you and adapt to her lifestyle. She trying to veer you off of your path, drop her and keep the other 2. Plus all her cons sounds like she makes your life "exiting". You didn't mention her Sex game so am assuming it's subpar.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Sulekka, she trying to change you and adapt to her lifestyle. She trying to veer you off of your path, drop her and keep the other 2. Plus all her cons sounds like she makes your life "exiting". You didn't mention her Sex game so am assuming it's subpar.

I'll be honest with you bro. She has only given herself to me on three different occasions and the sex wasn't that good at all. But I wasnt complaining because she was gobble gobble and slurping. That shit was so good I thought my diccck was grass and her mouth was locust.
She was gobbling & cleaning that shit up

Last edited:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I'll be honest with you bro. She has only given herself to me on three different occasions and the sex wasn't that good at all. But I wasnt complaining because she was gobble gobble and slurping. The shit was so good I thought my diccck was grass and her mouth was locust for a sec
She was gobbling & cleaning that shit up
Nigga,she got u by the balls. The other 2 chicks are not trying to veer u off of it job and are willing to f*ck
While this chick only got good head game
:camby::camby:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Nigga,she got u by the balls. The other 2 chicks are not trying to veer u off of it job and are willing to f*ck
While this chick only got good head game
:camby::camby:

Bro, good head is hard to come by. That shit is near extinct nowadays. Like, she enjoys that shit, maybe even more than me, and I'm the one receiving it.. So I let her do it. Like sometimes I'll be driving and she be down there being stupid again. I didnt ask for it, I wasnt thinking about it and I'm certainly not gonna stop her. That's what I mean by gobble gobble, she is literally into suckin diccck. Which means I've never kissed her on the mouth. Deadass. Told her I dont make out, imma straight up germaphobe.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Bro, good head is hard to come by. That shit is near extinct nowadays. Like, she enjoys that shit, maybe even more than me, and I'm the one receiving it.. So I let her do it. Like sometimes I'll be driving and she be down there being stupid again. I didnt ask for it, I wasnt thinking about it and I'm certainly not gonna stop her. That's what I mean by gobble gobble, she is literally into suckin diccck. Which means I've never kissed her on the mouth. Deadass. Told her I dont make out, imma straight up germaphobe.
So she a dick sucker? Like every chick? Come on now, the other chicks can also learn

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So she a **** sucker? Like every chick? Come on now, the other chicks can also learn

Bro no, not just any c6cksucker
Shes a black belt, like shes the sensei of diccksuckin. :kanyeshrug: caadi ma'aha

The others are decent, but I'm not saying I'mma cut them off for her. Never that.
Shes like my side chick, that kinda knows shes my side chick. She told me that she suspects I'm seeing other girls while proceeding to give me head. I just shrugged, and we never talked about it again
It's a weird thing hommie :kanyeshrug: