• Sulekha

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ekrama

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Bro no, not just any c6cksucker
Shes a black belt, like shes the sensei of diccksuckin. :kanyeshrug: caadi ma'aha

The others are decent, but I'm not saying I'mma cut them off for her. Never that.
Shes like my side chick, that kinda knows shes my side chick. She told me that she suspects I'm seeing other girls while proceeding to give me head. I just shrugged, and we never talked about it again
It's a weird thing hommie :kanyeshrug:
Just don't shoot ur self

Actually, Amina is still in the picture.

We had a little convo this morning and shes back in our relationship. Waan yara sasabay, sent her some Ubereats, she had a wild breakfast thanks to yo boy
Bro your not alpha enough, never do favours for woman you just met that's what the OGs tell me.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Bro your not alpha enough, never do favours for woman you just met that's what the OGs tell me.

Man I've invested a lot of time in that relationship.
10 months to be exact.
So of course I'm gonna send some ubereats because I'm not ready to that one go

Amazonian

This is to much work breh, cut at least the Oromo

Xaasid :gucciwhat:

Naturally I believe Somali girls are more beautiful than Ethiopians. But in this situation, the Oromo girl is the prettiest. Curves on all the right places, lightskinned and shes intelligent.

Letting her go wont come easy.

Amazonian

I let my emotions get in my way sometimes.

I feel some sort of remorse, and I know I shouldnt be doing this. But my mind is clear, and I'm still humble. It doesnt make me happy to lie and I certainly dont like betraying people. That feeling sucks.

But what the f*ck I'm I suppose to do?

This shit ain't Titanic
The only iceberg I'm hitting is that juice box baby :kanyeshrug:
Them emotions can never consume me all the way

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Should've set up some boundaries at the beginning of all three relationships. Pick the one you like the least and tell her she gets a certain day/time and stick to it. No contact the rest of the time. If she bounces, problem solved. If she doesn't, problem solved. I suggest you do this to all of them but that's on you.

Amazonian

Hey guys

Sulekha been trippin these last of couple days smh

Imma tell y'all niggas wassup in a lil bit :reallymaury:

Amazonian

So it's me and Sulekha, we're parked in front of a Mexican restaurant that we just ordered from. I'm munching, shes munching, these burritos are hitting the spot. But then i realized we were short on some sriracha sauce so I told shorty imma finna step out and grab us some from the restaurant. When I returned with sauces, I catch this girl on my phone scrolling...like laughing for real. Out loud and shit. So I'm thinking game over, that's gotta be a sarcastic laugh. She obviously went through my messages and saw that i was from the streets.

But no, she was on Somalispot, the last thing I was viewing and she was reading through some comments. I was relieved. Until of course she called and hit me up a few days later like, "Hey, what was that Somali website called? The comments were really funny" I was baffled, shit had me completely off guard. So I tried to play it off like, "whatchu talking about? What website?" But she was persistent and said to me, "it was called Somali something, I cant remember just send me the link"

I didnt want her borrowsing on here, and coming across the Man Cave. Cause I done said some shit. So I sent her the link she asked for... I mean She said Somali something, so i gave it to her.

Attachments

• 20200925_205058.jpg
    20200925_205058.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So it's me and Sulekha, we're parked in front of a Mexican restaurant that we just ordered from. I'm munching, shes munching, these burritos are hitting the spot. But then i realized we were short on some sriracha sauce so I told shorty imma finna step out and grab us some from the restaurant. When I returned with sauces, I catch this girl on my phone scrolling...like laughing for real. Out loud and shit. So I'm thinking game over, that's gotta be a sarcastic laugh. She obviously went through my messages and saw that i was from the streets.

But no, she was on Somalispot, the last thing I was viewing and she was reading through some comments. I was relieved. Until of course she called and hit me up a few days later like, "Hey, what was that Somali website called? The comments were really funny" I was baffled, shit had me completely off guard. So I tried to play it off like, "whatchu talking about? What website?" But she was persistent and said to me, "it was called Somali something, I cant remember just send me the link"

I didnt want her borrowsing on here, and coming across the Man Cave. Cause I done said some shit. So I sent her the link she asked for... I mean She said Somali something, so i gave it to her.
Bruh this is funny :lolbron:

I’ll never understand guys that do this. Why do you want a full time job after you get home from your full time job. Pick one and save the stress.

Trending

Latest posts