• Sulekha

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ekrama

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'm working full time. 60 hours a week.

And I'm also in a relationship, three relationships to be exact.

Im currently dating the following.

Sulekha (Habar Gidir)
Amina (Isaaq)
And Ekrama (Oromo)

I'm having a difficult time balancing phone conversations. I realized from the getgo that I couldn't talk to them on the phone for more than thirty mintues and that's with each and every individual. The issue being they constantly call me when they notice my line is busy, and I'm immediately questioned about my loyalty. My Oromo girlfriend is the smartest, which means shes been giving me me a hard time. Shes nearly a detective. Hence why shes the root of all my problems so far. But coming back to the story.

Last night, I spoke with Sulekha, then Amina texted a nigga mid convo wondering why my line was busy at 10pm. So I told Sulekha I was finna knock out, and as soon as I hung up...my goddamn Ekrama called, leaving Amina's last message on READ. I spoke with my Oromo Xalimo, and knocked out. I woke up to five missed calls from Amina. Shes pissed.

I told her I liked Ethiopian girls the night before. This was Aminas reaction toward my revelation about my attraction for Ethiopian girls. Her response is attached in the Image down below. It didnt go too well.

How do I tell her I knocked out because an Ethiopian girl took her place? And how do I balance these relationships?

Attachments

• 20200917_144616.jpg
    20200917_144616.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
:mjlol: my guy this is all types of fucked up stop playing with all these girls' hearts and choose the one female you vibe with the most. Clearly Amina is out of the picture now so deal with Suleka and Ekrama.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
:mjlol: my guy this is all types of fucked up stop playing with all these girls' hearts and choose the one female you vibe with the most. Clearly Amina is out of the picture now so deal with Suleka and Ekrama.

I ain't even playin no more baby girl
I'm balancing checks :kanyeshrug:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Actually, Amina is still in the picture.

We had a little convo this morning and shes back in our relationship. Waan yara sasabay, sent her some Ubereats, she had a wild breakfast thanks to yo boy

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Write the pros and cons of each woman
Cut of the one with the most cons

Amina (Cooks like a world class chef, her personality is kinda vague. A little obsessive, she loves me. Wants a future with me and is always down to hang out)

Sulekha (A law student, but still hasn't caught onto my tactics. Wild personality, fun, likes to turn up. Always down to hang out)

Ekrama (Works as an RN. Thick as f*ck, lightskinned, smart, but drives me insanely crazy with her 21 questions and shes always asking about my whereabouts. She loves me, and shes also always down to hang out)

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just do your thing. Just let them know that you're busy unless they'll let you know beforehand that they'll call you that evening. Dont let them call you everyday, space them out on different days. They wont take your time for granted if you do so and they wont suspect playa movements.

Be patient with them and focus on making them remember you.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Just do your thing. Just let them know that you're busy unless they'll let you know beforehand that they'll call you that evening. Dont let them call you everyday, space them out on different days. They wont take your time for granted if you do so and they wont suspect playa movements.

Be patient with them and focus on making them remember you.

The I'm busy excuse doesnt really work when you're in a relationship. The girl you're with expects you to always make time for her. I've tried using the, "I'm always working, always busy" method, but it got boring real fast.

They all hit me with the, "If you love me, you would make time for me. I cant be with a man who's always too busy for me-"
Imagine hearing those words from three different females. Shit is gettin outta hand.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Amina (Cooks like a world class chef, her personality is kinda vague. A little obsessive, she loves me. Wants a future with me and is always down to hang out)

Sulekha (A law student, but still hasn't caught onto my tactics. Wild personality, fun, likes to turn up. Always down to hang out)

Ekrama (Works as an RN. Thick as f*ck, lightskinned, smart, but drives me insanely crazy with her 21 questions and shes always asking about my whereabouts. She loves me. Always down to hang out)
Those are all pros chief, write down their cons to

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Hommie I've been lying from the getgo

I'm running outta tactics and working 60hrs a week ain't helping me succeed in my mission

So you admit to being a liar and still want us to buy this underwhelming fiction.

You’ve never worked a day in your life.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Those are all pros chief, write down their cons to
:mjlol: Ight say less

Cons

Amina ( Obsessive, gets angry quick. We're always arguing. Thinks I have one too many ho'Es. But can't prove it. Wants me to always be on standby. Gets angry if I dont reply withina few hours. But shes thick too, so it kinda makes up for all that)

Sulekha (Always talking Somali politics. Galmudug this, Galmudug that. Is a Vegetarian, tries to convert my habits. Turns up way too much. Always wants me to come through to them hookah joints and bars Even after working a long shift.. She wants a life with me but isnt ready to settle. Tries to persuade me to drop everything for her.)

Ekrama (We dont speak the same language. We come from two different ethnic groups. She is Muslim however. Always asking me questions about my whereabouts, and stays hitting me with 21 sualadood. Shes also very smart. I understand her intelligence may be apart of her pros, but it sure as hell feels like a con to me.)

Trending