Help I Need Help Waryaada!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I suffer from a disease known as boredom. Since I've stopped watching I've freed up a lot of time from my schedule. It's currently summer holidays so I happen to have even more free time. Doing the same thing everyday is very boring. It's only so many times you can play basketball or football or play 2k with your boys etc. I need to expand my horizons as a young geeljire before I become a fully fledged adult with limitations. I need some recommendation akhyaar to alleviate this issue.

Mahadsanid

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Join a decent gym - lift weights religiously 3/4 days a week. get swole!

Get a library card- switch off your phone and read the f*ck outta anything you get your hand on, be it your study material, philasophy, real biographies of succesful ppl. get inspired!

Drink coffee - not a bland shit at home or starbucks. explore a decent, quiet coffee shop with wifi and cool decor with in walking distance to your home. chill and stay uptodate on world affairs. curb your time in social media nonsense and browse interesting websites, forums esp reddit. explore the great subs for self improvement, motivation etc.

I see you are fan of r/nofap!
you might like r/TIL, r/unsolvedmysteries, r/history, r/worldnews, r/askreddit, r/askmen etc.

you will not be dissapointed browsing reddit, trust me.

Also if you are sort of into dark and mysterious stuff, check out the many analysis of the D.B.cooper, zodiac killer, GSK/ONS, the somerton man also known as tammam shud case, the isdal woman. Very interesting and marvelous stuff! will keep you on the edge of your seat. stimulate your brain sxb!

PS: one advice sxb! spending your whole time in sspot wont make you a man, only retarded and bitter.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I suffer from a disease known as boredom. Since I've stopped watching I've freed up a lot of time from my schedule. It's currently summer holidays so I happen to have even more free time. Doing the same thing everyday is very boring. It's only so many times you can play basketball or football or play 2k with your boys etc. I need to expand my horizons as a young geeljire before I become a fully fledged adult with limitations. I need some recommendation akhyaar to alleviate this issue.

Mahadsanid
Bro turn to Allah I am also in the same position as you I'm 16 turning 17 just finished my gcses

Mahadsanid
I thought you were finally committing suicide.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
In aad nagaalayso kaliya miyaad u imaatay?
And do you partake in haram activities or has your indoctrination limited you?
Haram activities? Didn't you say you had issues? I got news for you: that's haram! Personally, I don't do things that are detrimental to my health (i.e. drinking, smoking pot/, excessive etc.). I retained those habits from my Muslim days and it's serving me well.

I came here to look for like minded people and engage other community members.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Haram activities? Didn't you say you had issues? I got news for you: that's haram! Personally, I don't do things that are detrimental to my health (i.e. drinking, smoking pot/, excessive etc.). I retained those habits from my Muslim days and it's serving me well.

I came here to look for like minded people and engage other community members.
I'm talking about sex, gambling etc not harmful stuff. I've quit it's behind me waryaa

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I'm talking about sex, gambling etc not harmful stuff. I've quit it's behind me waryaa
No I don't gamble and I have sex in a responsible way. Believe it or not, there's no god watching what you're doing. You've been stressing yourself this whole time for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts