Help!!! I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That stank ass attitude is not an asset and the only worth liquadting is already taken.:gaasdrink:

:drakekidding:Me and attitude are mutually exclusive. What say you on the subject of same-sex domestic abuse? It's a hidden epidemic. Who would have thought the hetero cis-gender males were less inclined to hit women?:wtf:

:drakekidding:Me and attitude are mutually exclusive. What say you on the subject of same-sex domestic abuse? It's a hidden epidemic. Who would have thought the heteros were less inclined to hit women?:wtf:
Because in the judicial systems worldwide a man hitting a woman is more serious than a woman hitting a woman. The gender laws are imbalanced its why there has been such a surge in mens rights activists. Men ae becoming more and more reserved as time moves on.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Because in the judicial systems worldwide a man hitting a woman is more serious than a woman hitting a woman. The gender laws are imbalanced its why there has been such a surge in mens rights activists. Men ae becoming more and more reserved as time moves on.

Are you in cahoots with @Cognitivedissonance? He's a manist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending