Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Who knew @guccimane become on of us rainbow people :p
E0BE8860-6FCC-4D43-B33E-CA0B67C9780A.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Steamdevelopment loves untoasted Wonderbread. It's the Alpha in her that wants to dominate the 'weak'. Cadaan guys are more emotionally fragile than Abdis. Read 4Chan and Reddit. :mjlol:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
@Steamdevelopment loves untoasted Wonderbread. It's the Alpha in her that wants to dominate the 'weak'. Cadaan guys are more emotionally fragile than Abdis. Read 4Chan and Reddit. :mjlol:
My wife is queer thank you very much you confused old

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My wife is queer thank you very much you confused old dhjlo

You've just been released from the womb yesterday, is dhjlo baby talk? :cosbyhmm:Should I forgive you for a faux pas? I was born in the west huuno but I wouldn't make that grammatical mistake in Somali. And I can't even put a Somali sentence together. Thank you for brightening up my day. More importantly, making my Somali look proficient in comparison.:drakelaugh:

You've just been released from the womb yesterday, is dhjlo baby talk? :cosbyhmm:Should I forgive you for a faux pas? I was born in the west huuno but I wouldn't make that grammatical mistake in Somali. And I can't even put a Somali sentence together. Thank you for brightening up my day. More importantly, making my Somali look proficient in comparison.:drakelaugh:

Ahhh guys cmon we can all appreciate @Steamdevolopment without being rude :)

Could you make your humble brag any more obvious? :hova:

Bby, I've told ya not to play with witches:jcoleno:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Either give me and steamy weamy our wedding gift or get the hell out the thread

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I said not dhjilo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lola, why the name change?

Yasmin, please take your woman. I'm only here for a few laughs. Unlike, Trey Songz, I'm not here to steal girls.:wtf:

Abdis are the sole arbiters of my ashy heart. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending