Help help

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm so dumb sometimes :ftw9nwa: I'm an empath it's hard to say no . I'm.going to book an appointment with a phycologist this needs to stop

Sis, being an empath doesn't make you stupid. :mjlol: And just because you say no to him doesn't mean he'll spontaneously combust from rage or upset. Think of it as being kind not cruel. You're emancipating him to someone who will better appreciate his quirks/personality.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This guy in my city added me on Instagram . I have seen him around before at functions, he's been chatting me up for a month now. He found out who my parents are and all, it's getting to that stage he's getting too comfortable asking me to meet him up and have lunch . I found out he lives 10 minutes away too , how can I nicely say I'm not interested. Allah I don't know what to do, I am too nice I can't say no . I'm scared he might catch feelings for me and I end up marrying him because I don't want to hurt his feelings. what's wrong with me ?? I feel stupid sometimes I want to dig my xabal. Hope you guys attend my janzaah

:mindblown: :mahubowtf:
easy tell him to f*ck off

Trending