(Hello Ladies) What are your favourite outfits

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’m a fan of tight clothes tbh mixed with a bit loose overwear to preserve modesty :icon redface::icon lol:

Picture this but with the chest covered

77A9DC4C-9A7C-4F32-80F6-D84DD33A3EA3.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Saredo I like your style I’m totally a fan of the oversized coats and sweater, heck anything oversized lol
My everyday outfit consist of black scarf oversized jacket, shirt and jeans, I keep it simple.
upload_2019-12-22_17-38-43.jpeg

Anyone else obsessed with black scarfs? I barely wear any other color nowadays lol

@Saredo I like your style I’m totally a fan of the oversized coats and sweater, heck anything oversized lol
My everyday outfit consist of black scarf oversized jacket, shirt and jeans, I keep it simple.
View attachment 85212

Anyone else obsessed with black scarfs? I barely wear any other color nowadays lol

In winter I wear black scarves a lot or navy blue/ green emerald and beige.

Basic

VIP
View attachment 85212

Most days you’ll catch me with a black scarf on. Occasionally gray and navy. Actual bright colours scare me unless it’s summer :damn:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
In winter I wear black scarves a lot or navy blue/ green emerald and beige.
Yeah I can do darker green and beige too but currently I’m in my black scarf phase lol
Most days you’ll catch me with a black scarf on. Occasionally gray and navy. Actual bright colours scare me unless it’s summer :damn:
It’s funny how some people look amazing with color qamaars, I bought an orange one cuz it looked amazing on my friend but I look like clown with it :bell:

Basic

VIP
Yeah I can do darker green and beige too but currently I’m in my black scarf phase lol

It’s funny how some people look amazing with color qamaars, I bought an orange one cuz it looked amazing on my friend but I look like clown with it :bell:
I honestly believe it’s got something to do with undertones. Me and my sister are the same skin colour but different undertones so some scarfs look good on her but are a big miss with me. Same with foundations and make up :browtf:

Honestly, I have a terrible fashion sense. My daily outfit consists of a long skirt(usually black or navy), a long sleeve shirt(usually black), and a patterned scarf. If I could, I’d dress like this.

77D77883-B4B6-4A90-82DB-03651830415B.jpeg

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
View attachment 85212

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts