Hello Jamactul DNA!

I noticed that 23 and me always gives high Ethiopian DNA with people who have Yemeni ancestors.
That is not true, I have 16.9% yemani and only 2.4 ethiopian but thats still misleading cause in Ethiopian and Eritrea i am under the somali region, I have no ethiopian habasha but I have yemani at the same time.

He
Well I speak mostly Somali and Arabic at home, My dad talks to ppl in Afaan Oromo time to time. Yes I’ve been to Baali, Imi as well when I was a kid.

BarakAllah Feek

because there is a difference of opinion wether Daadhi was descendant of Sharmake Shirwaac or Tarre (a sect of Raiytuu Oromo). Plus we call our leaders Qallu, Suldaan is recent thing.
He was my sultan I’m from his clan some of his descendants claim rayitu and some claim ogaden but they are originally raayitu

Somalis used be heavy in Baali, Siyaad Barre funded us to fight against the Ethiopian Gove of which my granduncle Xaji Siraaj was the leader of. A lot moved out like the Shiikhaal, Awrtabli and the ogadeen are dwindling in size there. I would not be surprised if I either descend from Rayituu or Ogadeen. As for now Ogadeen being our ancestor is the most well known theory of our tribal genesis.
Waqo gutu lead it not xaaji siraaj isaaq daadhi

Garaad diinle

 
Waqo gutu lead it not xaaji siraaj isaaq daadhi
What does qallu mean and isn't it a religious seat why would you call him sultan instead of calling the lubo or the leader of the gada sultan?

Is waqo the same thing as waaq and if so isn't it haram to call someone waaq?

What does qallu mean and isn't it a religious seat why would you call him sultan instead of calling the lubo or the leader of the gada sultan?

Is waqo the same thing as waaq and if so isn't it haram to call someone waaq?
😂😂😂 qallu just means religion leader and he was called sultan,ugaas and qallu and waqo is a name just like barwaaqo I didn’t call him waaq I called him waqo gutu bc that was his name

Garaad diinle

 
😂😂😂 qallu just means religion leader and he was called sultan,ugaas and qallu and waqo is a name just like barwaaqo I didn’t call him waaq I called him waqo gutu bc that was his name
Do oromo also use ugaas or is it just the rayitu and do muslim oromo still has a gada system?
Is qallu used the same way somali use wadaad meaning sheikh?

Do oromo also use ugaas or is it just the rayitu and do muslim oromo still has a gada system?
Is qallu used the same way somali use wadaad meaning sheikh?
Only the raayitu I think used ugaas, since our ugaas xaaji siraaj isaaq daadhi died in 2021 the ugasate ended and now the raayitu are ruled government ppl in their lands. No Oromo Muslims don’t use the Gada system only the borana and guji non Muslims do. A qallu job is to protect his people and couldn’t fight in battles so no it’s not the same as a wadaad

Garaad diinle

 
Only the raayitu I think used ugaas, since our ugaas xaaji siraaj isaaq daadhi died in 2021 the ugasate ended and now the raayitu are ruled government ppl in their lands. No Oromo Muslims don’t use the Gada system only the borana and guji non Muslims do. A qallu job is to protect his people and couldn’t fight in battles so no it’s not the same as a wadaad
Interesting. Right i know i tend to ask a lot so i'll slow down just wondering can you tell me what this video say about samaalo? Is it a political alliance or a name of a clan?

Starting from 03:56

Garaad diinle

 
They don’t really care tbh after all the original oromos are Borana,Guji and some wardey/orma bc they got borana and guji clans amongst them and borana get E-V32 and Guji get T haplogroup like the dir and other Somalis
You should do a genetic test such as 23&me. It would be interesting to see the genetic relationship between bordar clans.

Attachments

• F9B97345-18D6-4517-AB40-CB4D77511805.png
    F9B97345-18D6-4517-AB40-CB4D77511805.png
    283.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 2B892881-9110-4A83-A5AD-42BB58BA48AF.png
    2B892881-9110-4A83-A5AD-42BB58BA48AF.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 35C48200-859B-4932-B30C-1DE4EB1525AF.png
    35C48200-859B-4932-B30C-1DE4EB1525AF.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 145
  • DA788CD4-8B8A-4AC8-B4EB-5C0CD3C416E1.png
    DA788CD4-8B8A-4AC8-B4EB-5C0CD3C416E1.png