Mother: Yemen (Sa3dah)
Paternal DNA: E-V32
Maternal: R0a2

Whatchu think??

1672518243231.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Your mother has substantial Horner ancestry in order for you to be 82% Northeast african ( The horn). Is your mom from Yemen or yemenis who have lived in Somalia?

Garaad diinle

 
Your father is from baali oromiya, is there a large ogaden population living there? Did your father
speak the oromo language and was he half oromo.

Liḥyān

Child of Dhu Raydan
Your father is from baali oromiya, is there a large ogaden population living there? Did your father
speak the oromo language and was he half oromo.
My fathers mom is Rayituu (oromo), he claims to be Ogadeen from a family called Daadhi a subsect of Ughaas Nuur Cabdullah.

Garaad diinle

 
My fathers mom is Rayituu (oromo), he claims to be Ogadeen from a family called Daadhi a subsect of Ughaas Nuur Cabdullah.
Mashallah i presume you speak somali do you also speak afaan oromo? Do you have relatives in baali and have you ever visited them?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Your Yemeni mother isn't even half Yemeni, she is an Ethiopian sheegato no offense
:lolbron:
And how are you Oromo (Ogaden)?
:dwill:

Your Yemeni mother isn't even half Yemeni, she is an Ethiopian sheegato no offense
:lolbron:
And how are you Oromo (Ogaden)?
:dwill:
How is his mother a shegad if her lineage goes back to Yemen? Her ancestors clearly mixed with Ethiopians. The average Ethiopian does not have 1/3 of recent Yemeni.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Here are my DNA results.
Father: Baali Oromiya (Ogadeen) -> Reer Cabdullah
Mother: Yemen (Sa3dah)
Paternal DNA: E-V32
Maternal: R0a2

Whatchu think??

View attachment 247541
Since you did 23andme can u also do full ydna paternal test with nebula it will give you ur latest partenal haplogroup ev32 it’s ancient haplogroup over 10k year old
It’s very cheap only $199

Liḥyān

Child of Dhu Raydan
Mashallah i presume you speak somali do you also speak afaan oromo? Do you have relatives in baali and have you ever visited them?
Well I speak mostly Somali and Arabic at home, My dad talks to ppl in Afaan Oromo time to time. Yes I’ve been to Baali, Imi as well when I was a kid.

Since you did 23andme can u also do full ydna paternal test with nebula it will give you ur latest partenal haplogroup ev32 it’s ancient haplogroup over 10k year old
It’s very cheap only $199

BarakAllah Feek

Why did you write 'he claims' instead of 'he is'.
because there is a difference of opinion wether Daadhi was descendant of Sharmake Shirwaac or Tarre (a sect of Raiytuu Oromo). Plus we call our leaders Qallu, Suldaan is recent thing.

Liḥyān

Child of Dhu Raydan
That's interesting.

Is it common for people from Bale, Oromia, to be uncertain about whether they have Oromo or Somali roots?
Somalis used be heavy in Baali, Siyaad Barre funded us to fight against the Ethiopian Gove of which my granduncle Xaji Siraaj was the leader of. A lot moved out like the Shiikhaal, Awrtabli and the ogadeen are dwindling in size there. I would not be surprised if I either descend from Rayituu or Ogadeen. As for now Ogadeen being our ancestor is the most well known theory of our tribal genesis.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Somalis used be heavy in Baali, Siyaad Barre funded us to fight against the Ethiopian Gove of which my granduncle Xaji Siraaj was the leader of. A lot moved out like the Shiikhaal, Awrtabli and the ogadeen are dwindling in size there. I would not be surprised if I either descend from Rayituu or Ogadeen. As for now Ogadeen being our ancestor is the most well known theory of our tribal genesis.
Well u can find ur tribe by diong full y partenal dna 🧬 so far ur partenal haplogroup ev32 is what majority somali get

We have similar results, but i am more somali in my ancestry report, but we have similar maternal haplogroup so is your mother half yemani? I am isaaq and I don't know how I got 16.9% Western Asian and North African.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230101-031805_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230101-031805_Chrome.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_20230101-031816_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230101-031816_Chrome.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20230101-031826_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230101-031826_Chrome.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 133