Hell with somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The thing that hurt me a lot was reading a comment by Sophisticate ...I had tremendous xishood for her ...but she chose to insult me as she joined the Mods in congratulating each other on my annihilation ...I don't know what propelled getting do that ..tallow ma bishii leak-Gareysey bey aheyd..I don't know :dwill::jcoleno:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace: Buranbuur is Canadian. I remember because we were having a debate on sex education a few months ago. She was on the side of her local Arab Salafi neighbors who threw propaganda pamphlets across the city from their cars in Arabic lying about the changes in sex education to suit their religious agenda. Lol

:drakewtf:

I am the furthest thing from Salafi. I'm a liberal, but I oppose the radical liberal agenda of Ontario's Premier and the new sex ed. curriculum that was co-designed by a convicted pedophile. Not everyday everybody Salafi, bruh.

What next, all the non-Muslims who oppose the curriculum are undercover Salafis too? :what:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace: Buranbuur is Canadian. I remember because we were having a debate on sex education a few months ago. She was on the side of her local Arab Salafi neighbors who threw propaganda pamphlets across the city from their cars in Arabic lying about the changes in sex education to suit their religious agenda. Lol

aabo! I just done effing told you that I know she ain't no Somali-American ...I sensed it from one of her words ..that's why I challenged you to figure out

Watch the video I posted Sensei. The curriculum was made by "experts" with the blessing of "thousands of parents". The new curriculum is here to stay.

The ICU & Al Shabab 2006 - present Somali refugees protesting have sent their children to school the following week. In less than 2 weeks, the curriculum will be fully rolled out. The 2006- present Somali parents have no choice but to obey.

There's nothing radical about the new curriculum. You have been fed lies by the propaganda Arabic pamphlets that were thrown in immigrant neighborhoods.

Lol @ Sensei being liberal. :)

Duchess

VIP
Watch the video I posted Sensei. The curriculum was made by "experts" with the blessing of "thousands of parents". The new curriculum is here to stay.

The ICU & Al Shabab 2006 - present Somali refugees protesting have sent their children to school the following week. In less than 2 weeks, the curriculum will be fully rolled out. The 2006- present Somali parents have no choice but to obey.

There's nothing radical about the new curriculum. You have been fed lies by the propaganda Arabic pamphlets that were thrown in immigrant neighborhoods.

Lol @ Sensei being liberal. :)

Bruh, you've got it all wrong. I think parents should send their kids to school, but Canada is a democracy and people should have the right to express their opposition. The Ontario government should be open to hearing parents grievances and the curriculum should have come as a result of genuine consultation. Instead it is being forced down the throats of parents and students. The video you posted is propaganda by the Premier to appeal to a marginalized community in hopes of gaining their support.

I believe in freedom and democracy, even if it's not to my benefit. It seems like you're a radical who veers from moderate liberal beliefs & values.

Duchess

VIP
aabo! I just done effing told you that I know she ain't no Somali-American ...I sensed it from one of her words ..that's why I challenged you to figure out

I'm actually a dual citizen, but spent most of my life in Canada. What word threw you off??

somnet is a dying sactuary! The mods were banning people on a whim on some pro censorship crap.

Look at these threads

My hacker friend exposed their lies on this thread and hack their system and showing how they were lying.

They lie comprehensively and not even following the rules they just silence and ban who they want whenever they want.

With their SJW nonsense.
Lets make this site upstage somnet make it lose business and traction :camby: somnet out and Somalispot in::rejoice:

Bruh, you've got it all wrong. I think parents should send their kids to school, but Canada is a democracy and people should have the right to express their opposition. The Ontario government should be open to hearing parents grievances and the curriculum should have come as a result of genuine consultation. Instead it is being forced down the throats of parents and students. The video you posted is propaganda by the Premier to appeal to a marginalized community in hopes of gaining their support.

I believe in freedom and democracy, even if it's not to my benefit. It seems like you're a radical who veers from moderate liberal beliefs & values.

Unfortunately the parents at still given the right to have their children yanked out of sex ed class but don't spread that around.

I am liberal to those who deserves it. I'm not tolerant to the intolerant.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm actually a dual citizen, but spent most of my life in Canada. What word threw you off??

Were you born in the US too. It's not everyday I meet a fellow Somali-American-Canadian. I was wondering what you think of the new Immigration Act (2014) in Canada with regard to the revocation of citizenship. It seems kind of spooky to me. No due process if your suspected of an offense (ex/ terrorism/treason) in Canada or Abroad, whether you're a naturalized citizen or born there. I kind of wonder if one is falsely accused of treason abroad by some corrupt foreign government while working there, is that grounds to strip them of citizenship? :ohdamn:

Duchess

VIP
Unfortunately the parents at still given the right to have their children yanked out of sex ed class but don't spread that around.

I am liberal to those who deserves it. I'm not tolerant to the intolerant.

They've been yanking their kids out of sex ed classes since I was in middle school, that's why I know the Premier is wasting her time trying to appeal to Somalis. They don't care if only the reproductive system is being taught to kids, the word "sex" is enough to have them ban their kids from attending these classes. :drakelaugh:

They've been yanking their kids out of sex ed classes since I was in middle school, that's why I know the Premier is wasting her time trying to appeal to Somalis. They don't care if only the reproductive system is being taught to kids, the word "sex" is enough to have them ban their kids from attending these classes. :drakelaugh:

I was yanked myself.

Duchess

VIP
Were you born in the US too. It's not everyday I meet a fellow Somali-American-Canadian. I was wondering what you think of the new Immigration Act (2014) in Canada with regard to the revocation of citizenship. It seems kind of spooky to me. No due process if your suspected of committing an offense in Canada or Abroad, whether your a naturalized citizen or born there. I kind of wonder if one is falsely accused of treason abroad by some corrupt foreign government while working there, is that grounds to strip them of citizenship? :ohdamn:

I wasn't born in the US but I had birthright and migrated there when I was 1.

Canada's new tiered system of citizenship is scary and racist in nature because 99% of the people who will get their citizenship stripped will be non-white Canadians. Yes, you can have your citizenship stripped for the reason you stated but you can also have it stripped if you visit Somalia and the Somali government accuses you of being an Al-Shabaab operative. :damn:

I'm wondering, is it even possible to renounce your Somali citizenship?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wasn't born in the US but I had birthright and migrated there when I was 1.

Canada's new tiered system of citizenship is scary and racist in nature because 99% of the people who will get their citizenship stripped will be non-white Canadians. Yes, you can have your citizenship stripped for the reason you stated but you can also have it stripped if you visit Somalia and the Somali government accuses you of being an Al-Shabaab operative. :damn:

I'm wondering, is it even possible to renounce your Somali citizenship?

Could you really put it pass them. I know the government down there isn't super slick. I just hope they don't know much about international law. It could mean major xasiidnimo if they found out. Could you imagine some of the finger pointing and numerous false accusations they could be pumped out. Not just in Somalia but the world over. Note to self - do not make a stopover in Egypt any time in the near future. That place is a no go zone for me, along with many other places ex/ South/Central America. I automatically think of that show "locked up abroad". :wtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The thing that hurt me a lot was reading a comment by Sophisticate ...I had tremendous xishood for her ...but she chose to insult me as she joined the Mods in congratulating each other on my annihilation ...I don't know what propelled getting do that ..tallow ma bishii leak-Gareysey bey aheyd..I don't know :dwill::jcoleno:

Well if you must ask Menace. I thought it was kind of ceeb to post about Fah's life even if it was extremely embellished. I know you like creating fanciful tales and we should take it with a grain of salt but you need a bit of a filter on occasion, since sometimes people actually think your troll stories are true and it sends the wrong impression. :pachah1:Nonetheless, caadi iska dhiig .

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Well if you must ask Menace. I thought it was kind of ceeb to post about Fah's life even if it was extremely embellished. I know you like creating fanciful tales and we should take the with a grain of salt but you need a bit of a filter on occasion, since sometimes people actually think your troll stories are true and it sends the wrong impression. :pachah1:Nonetheless, caadi iska dhiig .

:drakelaugh:Soph putting menance on check even on a brand new platform.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Well if you must ask Menace. I thought it was kind of ceeb to post about Fah's life even if it was extremely embellished. I know you like creating fanciful tales and we should take it with a grain of salt but you need a bit of a filter on occasion, since sometimes people actually think your troll stories are true and it sends the wrong impression. :pachah1:Nonetheless, caadi iska dhiig .

:jcoleno::ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.