Hell with somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:drakelaugh:Soph putting menance on check even on a brand new platform.

Zubeir. What hair-brain schemes do you have planned for tonight?

giphy.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Zubeir. What hair-brain schemes do you have planned for tonight?

No plans here aside from staying up due to the humidity and the thick feeling in the air, i went out twice and its 1 AM, and it feels like a sauna out there, what about you? :russsmug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No plans here aside from staying up due to the humidity and the thick feeling in the air, i went out twice and its 1 AM, and it feels like a sauna out there, what about you? :russsmug:

Do you have A/C down there? I'm just curious.

I'm just contemplating what I will be doing over the course of the week. I have to travel to Ottawack for some marital festivities, I've pretty much avoided the city for 5-years. Don't tell meth, he's a poster child for that place. But really, what can I do aside from frequenting Chapters/Indigo. I gotta know. :win:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ottawack :deadmanny:, my only family in Canada are from Ottawa :draketf:..

Can't blame you though, from what I heard the place is dead boring.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Zayd: put the fan or the a/c. It's currently raining in MN, stormy and lightening, I am loving it.

Sophie: menace will probably take a road trip to Ottowa now. Lool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ottawack :deadmanny:, my only family in Canada are from Ottawa :draketf:..

Can't blame you though, from what I heard the place is dead boring.

A lot of my family live there too. It's just a very low-key city. Not much happens there. Although when I used to live there, there was this
nigis raiding fiend that used break in and steal ladies negligee in Orleans (East Ottawa), he eventually escalated to rape and murder. It was one of the biggest scandals to hit Canada, since he was a Colonel in the Canadian Forces. I actually recently saw a Dateline story on it. :dead:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Zayd: put the fan or the a/c. It's currently raining in MN, stormy and lightening, I am loving it.

We have no fan or A/C, the homes in UK are atleast built during the Victorian era :damn::francis:

A lot of my family live there too. It's just a very low-key city. Not much happens there. Although when I used to live there, there was this
nigis raiding fiend that used break in and steal ladies negligee in Orleans (East Ottawa), he eventually escalated to rape and murder. It was one of the biggest scandals to hit Canada, since he was a Colonel in the Canadian Forces. I actually recently saw a Dateline story on it. :dead:

Raiding people's homes for knickers? :drakewtf:.... was a colonel in the Canadian Army? :drakewtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Idman thanks for the heads up, that city is small, but I'm sure I can kind an abandoned barn in Kanata (moose county) to stay in. :drakelaugh:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That guy was your neighbor and he sniffed your niggis....

:lawd::ohhh::ohdamn:

What a lucky bastard

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That guy was your neighbor and he sniffed your niggis....

:lawd::ohhh::ohdamn:
What a lucky bastard

:wtfdis: Hell no. I actually wasn't aware of the incident until years later (I wasn't too keen on watching the news at that time). I was living under the impression that the streets of Ottawa were both dead and clean. Thankfully, I lived nowhere near the "Tweed Creeper" he operated on the eastern fringe of Ottawa aka #nomansland.

menace

VIP
@soph...would you believe me if I told you that I watch bbc The national here in the states ...I watch it online ..

So few years ago I was fully aware of this case ...I also watched the sensational bbc dateline ...the detective war young but clever

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@soph...would you believe me if I told you that I watch bbc The national here in the states ...I watch it online ..

So few years ago I was fully aware of this case ...I also watched the sensational bbc dateline ...the detective war young but clever

I always wondered why you were more familiar with the current events of Canada then myself. Question, do you have any other sources providing you with news in real-time?

menace

VIP
At my place I don't have cable ...don't like it ...qashin .,,instead I've ibstallled a little device called chromecast ...it's connected to my phone ...I just watch YouTube and my female watches Netflix ..for Canadian source I watch the aforementioned aswel as reading Toronto star

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nice. I'm not a particular fan of watching T.V myself and I've lived without during my university days. Menace how come you know about the latest Somali news updates in the diaspora at lightening speed.

menace

VIP
Nice. I'm not a particular fan of watching T.V myself and I've lived without during my university days. Menace how come you know about the latest Somali news updates in the diaspora at lightening speed.

Why bother asking these questions when you've labeled me a confirmed madman ...one time I went out of my way, and you can say out of my character, that I admitted your superior English language skills ...

Few weeks later you went along with the lynching mob ...

Naag xaalkeed ba'a...this is why Islam refrains from you females from ruling a country ..because you females are easily influenced ..

That been said ..let me answer you ...my source for Somali news is ..Hiiraan ...fb ....and unique way of searching YouTube ...if anyibw posts anything on Somalia I'm able to find it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why bother asking these questions when you've labeled me a confirmed madman ...one time I went out of my way, and you can say out of my character, that I admitted your superior English language skills ...

Few weeks later you went along with the lynching mob ...

Naag xaalkeed ba'a...this is why Islam refrains from you females from ruling a country ..because you females are easily influenced ..

That been said ..let me answer you ...my source for Somali news is ..Hiiraan ...fb ....and unique way of searching YouTube ...if anyibw posts anything on Somalia I'm able to find it

Menace,

You've experienced the motions of trolling, along with its stiff penalties - disapproval and moderators flexing their power of a lifetime embargo on you, so I'll cut you some slack. I think I've been quite kind, given your comments on liberation struggles and ballistic missile detonation, but I suppose that is a thing of the past and all can be forgiven. So kick back, relax and enjoy some late night herbal tea. :mybusiness:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I'm just contemplating what I will be doing over the course of the week. I have to travel to Ottawack for some marital festivities, I've pretty much avoided the city for 5-years. Don't tell meth, he's a poster child for that place. But really, what can I do aside from frequenting Chapters/Indigo. I gotta know. :win:
:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts