Hell with somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Meth and AJ please give me some ideas of what to do so I don't die of boredom? What has changed in the past half decade?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Meth and AJ please give me some ideas of what to do so I don't die of boredom? What has changed in the past half decade?
Nowadays every other Somali is Gadabursi...that should be enough to please you :lolbron: jk

But in all seriousness, Ottawa is what you make it out to be. If you wanna go clubbing, you can go clubbing. If you wanna go to shisha, you can go to shisha. If you wanna go to the masjid, you can go to the masjid. It isn't that much different from other cities except for like Toronto

Its a really boring place but its a great place to live. When I mean what it has to offer, I'm talking about quality of life, cleanliness and lifestyle.

Ask your friend old M.B to take you around lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nowadays every other Somali is Gadabursi...that should be enough to please you :lolbron: jk

But in all seriousness, Ottawa is what you make it out to be. If you wanna go clubbing, you can go clubbing. If you wanna go to shisha, you can go to shisha. If you wanna go to the masjid, you can go to the masjid. It isn't that much different from other cities except for like Toronto

Just great every other Somali is somehow related to me. :yousmart:Clubbing iyo Shisha, do they accommodate mopeds aka bedazzled seniors rides indoors. I also require a smoke free, harassment free and gun free environment at all times. Methinks I will get my request and blend in rather nicely. :sureman:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its a really boring place but its a great place to live. When I mean what it has to offer, I'm talking about quality of life, cleanliness and lifestyle.

Ask your friend old M.B to take you around lol

What a shame I won't be staying there for long enough to experience the amazing quality of life OT has to offer. *Clicks heels*, I will be headed back to T.O soon Insha'Allah.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Just great every other Somali is somehow related to me. :yousmart:Clubbing iyo Shisha, do they accommodate mopeds aka bedazzled seniors rides indoors. I also require a smoke free, harassment free and gun free environment at all times. Methinks I will get my request and blend in rather nicely. :sureman:
Loooool @ mopeds. Barely any shootings happen up here, and none have occurred at a shisha spot as far as I can recall. That's probably the reason why AJ misses this place. Don't have to deal with niggas pulling out guns for no reason :whew:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Loooool @ mopeds. Barely any shootings happen up here, and none have occurred at a shisha spot as far as I can recall. That's probably the reason why AJ misses this place. Don't have to deal with niggas pulling out guns for no reason :whew:

I felt somewhat slighted being from Toronto, its quite obvious that the Danforth area has become a hotbed for shootings in the last few years. I care not for clubs or shisha, that's not my endz fams. I play it safe with quiet activities. I think I'll just stick to visiting family as opposed to site seeing @thebywardmarket or @thehill :pachah1:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
FAH is an emotional idiot that rules based on his feelings and not by the rules in place.

Somalis are incapable of following rules. I was banned and I didn't violate even 1 of their rules. Go read their rules and you'll see I wasn't banned fairly because I broke nothing. FAH is like an African dictator. I read all the rules everywhere unlike the animals who made them. Go update your damn rules if somnet is to be taken seriously.

What a joke of a website. People who insult peoples mothers and say they will rape them are not given a warning despite it being against the rules. FAH and his sidekick mods aren't to be taken seriously. Only a few that I know like Lamagoodle and SmileLikeSunrise and PerfectOrder are fair.

That being said I didn't approve of you Menace of posting his photo. That was not cool.

somnet is dead. And Somalispot will bury it.
Fahs photos have been posted on somnet before. Many times he voluntarily posted them. He also said his name is Faysal. None of this stuff is big secret. The somnet forumers who self exposed were Khalid Ali and Fahs

N

Ninsomali

I always had problem signing up on somnet but this place is the best!! you can even message anonymously without signing up!! this place reminds me of topix i used to veteran of that shithole and it got banned like months agoo!

Were you born in the US too. It's not everyday I meet a fellow Somali-American-Canadian. I was wondering what you think of the new Immigration Act (2014) in Canada with regard to the revocation of citizenship. It seems kind of spooky to me. No due process if your suspected of an offense (ex/ terrorism/treason) in Canada or Abroad, whether you're a naturalized citizen or born there. I kind of wonder if one is falsely accused of treason abroad by some corrupt foreign government while working there, is that grounds to strip them of citizenship? :ohdamn:

Hello Sophisticate
Ottawack :deadmanny:, my only family in Canada are from Ottawa :draketf:..

Can't blame you though, from what I heard the place is dead boring.

The last I've been there, it had Rideau center, Bayshore shopping mall, and the canal. I hated that place when they always attacked Somalis in their Ottawa Citizen newspaper. However, from what I heard now, they somewhat opened up as they allow Somalis found government jobs. I think it is OK place if one is bilingual.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hello Sophisticate

The last I've been there, it had Rideau center, Bayshore shopping mall, and the canal. I hated that place when they always attacked Somalis in their Ottawa Citizen newspaper. However, from what I heard now, they somewhat opened up as they allow Somalis found government jobs. I think it is OK place if one is bilingual.

Did you live there at some point? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending