Hell with somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace is it really you? Omg...

Welcome. You will never be banned again.

M

Menace

ive suffered enough...Its pathetic what the nerd Fah did ...Nacas ...also the corrupt charlatan Hyperactive who uses deen as a cover

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace I promise you, you will never suffer anymore.

Welcome and enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your awesome stories.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, I heard you exposed them. I didn't get to see the topic before it was deleted so please repost it here. :lolbron:

M

Menace

Menace, I heard you exposed them. I didn't get to see the topic before it was deleted so please repost it here. :lolbron:

I really didn't .,,I have this ill-informed theory that I expose ...although I have hyperactive's family pics I refrained from letting it out ...I'm just a troll bro ..a troll who loves the female anatomy

Duchess

VIP
So you didn't create a blog where you exposed Fahs family secrets ?:drakewtf:

FAH is an emotional idiot that rules based on his feelings and not by the rules in place.

Somalis are incapable of following rules. I was banned and I didn't violate even 1 of their rules. Go read their rules and you'll see I wasn't banned fairly because I broke nothing. FAH is like an African dictator. I read all the rules everywhere unlike the animals who made them. Go update your damn rules if somnet is to be taken seriously.

What a joke of a website. People who insult peoples mothers and say they will rape them are not given a warning despite it being against the rules. FAH and his sidekick mods aren't to be taken seriously. Only a few that I know like Lamagoodle and SmileLikeSunrise and PerfectOrder are fair.

That being said I didn't approve of you Menace of posting his photo. That was not cool.

somnet is dead. And Somalispot will bury it.

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It can be
So you didn't create a blog where you exposed Fahs family secrets ?:drakewtf:
easily explained ...and please refrain from dis honoring my name as I am the future husband of Idman as well as being the undisputed abs unchallenged somnet legend and the father of all Somali trolls. ...

Therefore let me explain ...

This Fah nerd provided me with ammunition to attack him because this dude spoke about his family turmoil ...so all I did was that I created a storyline around it .,,and I got apical from his email ...that's all ...

Yes I do have a blog

menace

VIP
FAH is an emotional idiot that rules based on his feelings and not by the rules in place.

Somalis are incapable of following rules. I was banned and I didn't violate even 1 of their rules. Go read their rules and you'll see I wasn't banned unfairly because I broke nothing. FAH is like an African dictator. I read all the rules everywhere unlike the animals who made them. Go update your damn rules if somnet is to be taken seriously.

What a joke of a website. People who call insult peoples mothers and say they will rape them are not given a warning despite it being against the rules. FAH and his sidekick mods aren't to be taken seriously. Only a few that I know like Lamagoodle and SmileLikeSunrise and PerfectOrder are fair.

That being said I didn't approve of you Menace of posting his photo. Not was not cool.

somnet is dead. And Somalispot will bury it.

Walahi that Fah kid would never survive in the real world living away from his mother...he is very weak that this guy could not keep in check his emotions ...it got the better of him that he banned me based on emotion not based on factual dispute ...

Also this dude will soon come out to be the wife of an Arab ..,on his Twitter all he talks about and interacts with is Arab guys who live in DC and Maryland ...

You guys never paid attention to him but he would always post sorry ass stories about Arab person mistreated in the West...bal la garey once or even 5x but continuously ...

menace

VIP
Hey Idman !

Can u go to somnet and make a thread titled "somnet's demise on the horizon "

Then write " her enemies have gathered in a new forum"

Can you please do that

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace I don't want unwanted members flooding here. I have sent all the members I wanted to join a message.

AJ it's me julkimi

Duchess

VIP
Abdijohnson,

Most Somalis are dictators by nature. They don't understand that disagreement is healthy. No one should be banned unless they post material that could get the website admin in trouble. Even then, the post should be deleted and the member warned before an outright ban. The favouritism and membership hierarchy on somnet is toxic.

Let freedom ring! :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts