held Kim by the throat nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Game has released a vile and degrading new track where he raps about choking Kim Kardashian with his BBC. this comes after drake hinted he also fucked kim k in sicko mode while she was married to kanye "I crept down the block (down the block), made a right (yeah, right)
Cut the lights (yeah, what?), paid the price (yeah)"
sub-buzz-4140-1535969696-7.jpg

On the offensive track, previewed during a listening party on Thursday night, The Game raps: 'I held Kim Kardashian by the throat, nigga.

'I made her swallow my kids until she choked, nigga. I should apologize cause 'Ye is my folks, niggaa.'

i feel sorry for kanye west, why do black men love to boast about their sexual conquest like this, i heard most of the black on black beefs starts from niggas boasting about fucking other men's sisters,mothers and wives

the lesson we can derive from this as abdis is

1. do not marry a non virign somali girl
2. do not marry a somali girl who has history with a Madow guy, he will scream from the roof tops that he came in your wife's mouth.

Last edited:
This is not the anti Madow
I'm just saying do not get with somali girls who had history with a nigga or else ur in for some good ol cuckold jokes
Also why this dumbass kanye living near drake, you never share the same territory with another competitor. Take some notes from the animal kingdom everybody got his own territory, I feel sorry for Kanye though, and by that I mean I miss the old Kanye.

Tribute to the old Kanye West R.I.P

The game is a lying fake industry . He's an attention hungry former stripper man-.

I don't know why he picked a fight when a few months from now he's going to suck kanye's dick and talk about black brotherhood.

The game is honestly the weakest rapper of all time.

I would actually bet my bank account he never fucked kim.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Game has released a vile and degrading new track where he raps about choking Kim Kardashian with his BBC. this comes after drake hinted he also fucked kim k in sicko mode while she was married to kanye "I crept down the block (down the block), made a right (yeah, right)
Cut the lights (yeah, what?), paid the price (yeah)"
sub-buzz-4140-1535969696-7.jpg

On the offensive track, previewed during a listening party on Thursday night, The Game raps: 'I held Kim Kardashian by the throat, nigga.

'I made her swallow my kids until she choked, nigga. I should apologize cause 'Ye is my folks, niggaa.'

i feel sorry for kanye west, why do black men love to boast about their sexual conquest like this, i heard most of the black on black beefs starts from niggas boasting about fucking other men's sisters,mothers and wives

the lesson we can derive from this as abdis is

1. do not marry a non virign somali girl
2. do not marry a somali girl who has history with a Madow guy, he will scream from the roof tops that he came in your wife's mouth.

I will marry a Amhara or Oromo girl from Ethiopia, somali girls are for madows:mjlol::drakelaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:kanyehmm:
What in all that is holy. Didn’t you just make a thread praising Madow’s???

Also why this dumbass kanye living near drake, you never share the same territory with another competitor. Take some notes from the animal kingdom everybody got his own territory, I feel sorry for Kanye though, and by that I mean I miss the old Kanye.

They all be fucking my niggas wife while he had a mental breakdown. Why do Madows have to be so savage?

kanye-west-breakdown-kanye-west-donald-trump.jpg

i watched those animal shows
you know the bit were the lion grows old and weak and young fresh alpha are Waring to take his spot and they kill his childern and form a new family with those conquered lioness , that's what is happening with kanye

:mjlol::damn::damn::mjlol::deadmanny:

It's not like he didn't know what he was getting into,
he's cucked himself and he'll learn to love it I guess:kanyeshrug:
imagine his son and daughter growing up and finding about the video were their mother is getting fucked by ray j
that is sad wallahi, i would be suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts