Heavyweight Khalif Isa Mudan and Superior of Muuse Biixi declares his candidacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavyweight politician, businessman and former Pilot Khalif Isa Mudan a legend and superior of Muuse Biixi today declared that he is running for the Puntland Presidency in 2019.

Khalif Isa's life experiences and achievements are too many to mention. He was a pioneer and leader in all his endeveavors. A charismatic individual who was in charge of the minion Muuse Biixi Abdi the current Somaliland President who used to serve under Khalif Isa Mudan.

He was a leader and important individual in the Somali military airforce, the formation of Puntland, reconciliation of Puntland, pioneering aviation business with his own fleet serving Puntland and serving in various high ranking positions in Puntland.

He last served as the Security Minister under President Faroole.

DY0jZpaW0AAVMTH

These people have an inferiority complex seriously...you will never hear Somalilanders compare their presidents with Somalia or event worse puntland.

If the Mahdi came tomorrow to lead you it still wouldn't make a difference.

Your insignificant 2 state wasteland with barely 1 million people living in is finished.

You are incapable of war. Incapable of being of paying your militia, courts, hobyo will be built and bring bosaso to it's eventual demise. Sool and Sanaag are Somaliland ....

Seriously get the _____ out of here....

A man who knows why Puntland was formed and was part and parcel of its formation, a living witness who will not stand idle a brilliant mind

khaliif-Tuute1-330x247.jpg

He started by making prayers for the deceased politicians and elders that formed Puntland ans praised a businessman who provided logististcs to the various delegations from the five regions that formed Puntland and the atea known as Ayn.

Abdalla I am fond of Khalif he is very brave and a charismatic leader. He has a proven track record and has provided a service Puntlanders needed by establishing his aviation business.

He was part of the formation of Puntland and resembles my political viewpoints. He is a staunch Puntlander that actually knows the situation of Puntland.

He is not some guy that came from abroad and that has no understanding of the State its people or history.

Khalif is a heavyweight and is someone I support.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
These people have an inferiority complex seriously...you will never hear Somalilanders compare their presidents with Somalia or event worse puntland.

Your insignificant 2 state wasteland with barely 1 million people living in is finished.

You are incapable of war. Incapable of being of paying your militia, courts, hobyo will be built and bring bosaso to it's eventual demise. Sool and Sanaag are Somaliland ....

I see you are new here :mjlol:

@Saahid Qamaan is Hawiye!
:drakelaugh:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

Puntlanders are in deep sleep, they dont know that the have opened Pandora's box when they pushed for federalism, i always say that it will be Galmudug that will kill puntland as a state.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Puntlanders are in deep sleep, they dont know that the have opened Pandora's box when they pushed for federalism, i always say that it will be Galmudug that will kill puntland as a state.
the Civil War is over why are you talking about conflicts. Think well of your people and do good

Status
Not open for further replies.