Heavy gunfire in Southern France between two rival gangs

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
tumblr_plw5v9zbsJ1wl500oo1_400.png
Your breath smells like fromage

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
You couldn’t pay me enough to live in Europe. It’s too close to the 3rd world :chrisfreshhah:
But my god those pale skin skallywags are so sexy and all of them want to try a African a jungle fever of sorts

50 YEARS FROM NOW EUROPE WILL BE HALF BLACK AND HALF WHITE LOOKING LIKE LENNY KRAVITZ

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I have been to Marseille couple of years ago, with my Algerian friend who has family over there. I can tell you people complain about council estates in London but France is next level dawg
FRANCE IS A BIG GHETTO EVEN RICH AREAS LOOK RUN DOWN THIS IMAGE OF FRANCE BEING CLASSY IS COMPLETE GARBAGE PARIS SMELLS LIKE PISS THE COUNTRYSIDE LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE IS STILL AROUND

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I'm so glad my parents did not move to France as their final tahriib destination.

They were contemplating it when they entered Europe back in the day.

My parents were trying to go UK but that didn’t go through for some reason. I thank Allah everyday we ended up in Holland :silanyolaugh:

"Moroccans and Algerians are calm akhis".

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, France and Belgium, maghrebians are the immigrant group with the biggest prison population.

Despite not being the biggest immigrant population in the Netherlands, maghrebians make up there the biggest prison population among immigrants.

There are more maghrebians in french jails than ethnical french people.

I am muslim, I don't see how pointing out the nature of arabs/maghrebians questions my faith in god.

You're clearly a dickrider with a serious craze for arab jizz, I'm simply making sure you recognize your addiction.
You must be a white nationalist troll

Trending