Heavy gunfire in Southern France between two rival gangs

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can see why europe is becoming far right and anti immigrant. The sad thing is they are too dumb to see that the jews are doing this.

How can you blame the immigrants for cadaans being dumb enough to not choose the immigrants from that country that actually want to contribute?

They should blame their politicians not immigrants as a whole. Some of us work hard, the rest that don't want to work hard should be deported after the first crime. That's how you remove the ghetto, by getting rid of bad influences. However i can guarantee you that mmigrants weren't brought over to get an education.

They were brought over to become criminals and cause division and racial tensions. This is a jewish plot to destroy europe. Sorry to be a conspiracy theorist, but it's true. Look at the middle east. every country there will never have peace so long as israel is in danger. One day the israelis will take over from the ashes left over of this world, since the americans keep giving them advanced technology whil importing immigrants to cause tension and a civil war in their own country.

Moroccans and Algerians are calm akhis. Just because you got some deep hatred for Arabs doesn’t mean we should. Plus these man hate being called Arabs.

They consider themselves arabs but are not in the eyes of those from the middle east.

The same way you seem to have an affinity for them while they clearly don't have one for you and your kind, maghrebians claim to have ancestors from the middle east and to be one with these gulf countries while the latter simply shits all over them.

As always you haven't been near those people enough to have a valid opinion of them, hence your repetitive and shameful dickriding.

Keo

VIP
I have been to Marseille couple of years ago, with my Algerian friend who has family over there. I can tell you people complain about council estates in London but France is next level dawg
Yeah their estates are massive. Theý have estates the size of a town over there.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
They consider themselves arabs but are not in the eyes of those from the middle east.

The same way you seem to have an affinity for them while they clearly don't have one for you and your kind, maghrebians claim to have ancestors from the middle east and to be one with these gulf countries while the latter simply shits all over them.

As always you haven't been near those people enough to have a valid opinion of them, hence your repetitive and shameful dickriding.
No ones dickriding anyone. Bisinka. Why must you talk about penises in every post.

I know many Algerians. There’s a lot of them in London.

Off topic question. Are you Muslim?

Why do you all feel bad about what's happening in France and all over Europe? Taking into consideration the misery and destruction these fuckers are and where behind, I only wish them the absolute worst.

No ones dickriding anyone. Bisinka. Why must you talk about penises in every post.

I know many Algerians. There’s a lot of them in London.

Off topic question. Are you Muslim?

"Moroccans and Algerians are calm akhis".

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, France and Belgium, maghrebians are the immigrant group with the biggest prison population.

Despite not being the biggest immigrant population in the Netherlands, maghrebians make up there the biggest prison population among immigrants.

There are more maghrebians in french jails than ethnical french people.

I am muslim, I don't see how pointing out the nature of arabs/maghrebians questions my faith in god.

You're clearly a dickrider with a serious craze for arab jizz, I'm simply making sure you recognize your addiction.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, France and Belgium, maghrebians are the ethnical group with the highest prison population.

I am muslim, I don't see how pointing out the nature of arabs/maghrebians questions my faith in god.

You're clearly a dickrider with a serious taste/craze for arab jizz.

You need to take that madow gus out of your mouth g you got sperm all over your face

Macalin M

Out here

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, France and Belgium, maghrebians are the ethnical group with the highest prison population.

I am muslim, I don't see how pointing the nature of arabs/maghrebians questions my faith in god.

You're clearly a dickrider.
Once again the mentioning of penises. Lol

I got Moroccan and Algerian akhis that would kill for me. They’re my brothers..

The reason I questioned whether you was a Muslim or not is because I’ve seen many people like you. Detest Arabs so much they end up hating the religion as well. Or start changing things in the religion like praying in Somali or other weird stuff.

Hatred is unhealthy. I hope you change g. This is not good for you

You need to take that madow gus out of your mouth g you got sperm all over your face
Once again the mentioning of penises. Lol

I got Moroccan and Algerian akhis that would kill for me. They’re my brothers..

The reason I questioned whether you was a Muslim or not is because I’ve seen many people like you. Detest Arabs so much they end up hating the religion as well. Or start changing things in the religion like praying in Somali or other weird stuff.

Hatred is unhealthy. I hope you change g. This is not good for you

You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for arab penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this group of "people", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you defend your arab overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spreading your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the arabs.

Macalin M

Out here
You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for arab penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this group of "people", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you defend your arab overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spread your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the arabs.
Your one of the weirdest trolls I’ve ever met. How is my man writing out some sex story on the net @AarHawd_7

Apollo

VIP
I'm so glad my parents did not move to France as their final tahriib destination.

They were contemplating it when they entered Europe back in the day.

Macalin M

Out here
"I got Moroccan and Algerian akhis that would kill for me. They’re my brothers.."

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I rest my case, you're a joke.
Nothing I said was a lie. You’re worse than a joke sxb. I hope you understand that loving your nation and hating other nations is not the same thing.

I'm so glad my parents did not move to France as their final tahriib destination.

They were contemplating it when they entered Europe back in the day.

You parents have done the right thing, every single Somali here contemplates moving out of this country for greener and fresher pastures and many have a plan in place.

The only really good thing about France is its passport and the relationship it has with Canada which allows easy emigration there.

We are recognized as reer "gadjo" in Europe as there is not a lot of financial opportunities here and aid.

Last edited:
I can see why europe is becoming far right and anti immigrant. The sad thing is they are too dumb to see that the jews are doing this.

How can you blame the immigrants for cadaans being dumb enough to not choose the immigrants from that country that actually want to contribute?

They should blame their politicians not immigrants as a whole. Some of us work hard, the rest that don't want to work hard should be deported after the first crime. That's how you remove the ghetto, by getting rid of bad influences. However i can guarantee you that mmigrants weren't brought over to get an education.

They were brought over to become criminals and cause division and racial tensions. This is a jewish plot to destroy europe. Sorry to be a conspiracy theorist, but it's true. Look at the middle east. every country there will never have peace so long as israel is in danger. One day the israelis will take over from the ashes left over of this world, since the americans keep giving them advanced technology whil importing immigrants to cause tension and a civil war in their own country.
Lol we immigrants(africans) havent done yet as bad as the west(colonials) done to Africa..

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You parents have done the right thing, every single Somali here contemplates moving out of this country for greener and fresher pastures and many have a plan in place.

The only really good thing about France is its passport and the relationship it has with Canada which allows easy emigration there.

We are recognized as reer "gadjo" in Europe as there is not a lot of financial opportunities here and aid.
I think you're hiding a naughty story with your Moroccan acquaintances. Did they hurt your feelings before?!! Did they hurt a family member?!! We need details bro

I think you're hiding a naughty story with your Moroccan acquaintances. Did they hurt your feelings before?!! Did they hurt a family member?!! We need details bro

I witness the fuckery of their ways on a daily basis and have lived in proximity of these savages for 16 years.

They're extremely racist towards black people, even in mosques, have the biggest inferiority complex and bootlick very hard whites and jews

They're hypocrites, many of them take holidays in Israël yet on Facebook claim to be against the occupation of Palestine.

I hate them with a passion, they're scum.

f*ck anything arab and anyone who associates with this scum.

I'm just glad I got to f*ck many of their "sisters" and have knocked out a few of them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I witness the fuckery of their ways on a daily basis and have lived in proximity of these savages for 16 years.

They're extremely racist towards black people, even in mosques, have the biggest inferiority complex and bootlick very hard whites and jews

They're hypocrites, many of them take holidays in Israël yet on Facebook claim to be against the occupation of Palestine.

I'm just glad I got to f*ck many of their "sisters" and have knocked out a few of them.
tenor (4).gif

so you are scum fucker?
If you f*cked their girls then you love Maroccans:mjlol:.... because i wouldnt f*ck scums, namean:lolbron:

Trending