Heavy fighting in Fadhigab, Ceel Afweyn, Somaliland state of Somalia resumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol this is sub sub clan against each other and bicide got numbers 26 dead is nothing to them. And I though u said Bogor buurmadow brother was dead in the other topic, come on you are bit economical with the truth

A war is not about numbers but bravery and who has the best shooters. SY can easily kill hundreds to thousands of Biciides within 24hrs if the gloves come off.

Bohol

VIP
What happened in the riyale government when the reed yonis smoked 10 sacad yonis with no get back. You pick your battles you know who to f*ck with and who to avoid. I have never heard of sacad yonis being super hard.

You are in fantasy land. Reer Yonis attacked a unarmed man and his son in Saraar watering
their camels. Later as a response SY killed two shoeshiner boys belonging to the reer Yoonis.
SY and Reer Yoonis don't border each other but indeed if they misbehave we will come to the
Porcupine capital (Caynabo) and f*ck their women right in-front of them. I know porcupine
women love SY cock.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Qabyaalad never ends until to the point half-siblings discriminate each other. 2 brothers from different mothers fought over a piece of land when I was staying in xarshin. 1 of the brothers was shot and killed.
That's why I don't believe in qabiil anymore. Let's embrace the fact that we're all Somali and proud

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Qabyaalad never ends until to the point half-siblings discriminate each other. 2 brothers from different mothers fought over a piece of land when I was staying in xarshin. 1 of the brothers was shot and killed.
That's why I don't believe in qabiil anymore.
I seen some pretty sick stuff aswell when it comes to qabil. Like very close related folks knocken off eachother for minor disputes

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
SY are Marshall clan. They have those Turco-Mongol fierce warrior look. It is best to leave them alone.

996621_711778602170119_1487604933_n.jpg

World

VIP
Where is the rule of law in Eastern Somaliland? All these killers should have been apprehended and the conflict ended years ago instead of these non stop revenge killings. You never hear of this shit happening in the West.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Saleeban gaal the man who really controls somaliland once said the land hy and hj are fighting over ceel afweyne doesn’t even belong to them it belongs to ugaryan dhulbhante

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Of course its unacceptable but fact remains that they are muslims
Somaliland isn’t a Muslim country they wish to divide Muslims while the Quran says Muslims must not cause disunity between eachother somaliland is founded on the disunity of Muslims it goes against Islam

World

VIP
Saleeban gaal the man who really controls somaliland once said the land hy and hj are fighting over ceel afweyne doesn’t even belong to them it belonged to ugaryan dhulbhante
Thats bullshit, my great grandfather was born in ceel afweyn and he used to live with his reer abti (HJ), there weren't any dhulbahante living there. Its always been majority HJ.

Bohol

VIP
Thats bullshit, my great grandfather was born in ceel afweyn and he used to live with his reer abti (HJ), there weren't any dhulbahante living there. Its always been majority HJ.

Not really. The first man who built a house in Ceel afweyn was Yaxye, Dhulbahante this was around 100 years ago though not the recent past. Garadag which is further west was also a Dhulo town.

World

VIP
Not really. The first man who built a house in Ceel afweyn was Yaxye, Dhulbahante. Garadag which is further west was also a Dhulo town.
The town has always been majority HJ, just because some Dhulo built a house there doesn't mean anything. In either case, it certainly doesn't belong to HY who are guests of the Biciide.

Bohol

VIP
The town has always been majority HJ, just because some Dhulo built a house there doesn't mean anything. In either case, it certainly doesn't belong to HY who are guests of the Biciide.

You are speaking nonsense and talking to a guy whose great grandfather is buried in Ceel afweyn town. The SY and HJ arrived similar time. Before that it was a Dhulo area that is why you never see a HJ saying it belonged to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending