Heavy fighting in Fadhigab, Ceel Afweyn, Somaliland state of Somalia resumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The porcupines tried to do a ambush but as usual got killed while running away. Last time it was a sub clan of SY called Idarays that killed over 25 of them, now it is another sub clan of SY called Jibril Xasan that is karbashing them.

War deg deg ah: khasaare ka dhashay dagaal labo beelood ku dhex maray deegaanka
ka tirsan Ceel Afweyn
http://hadhwanaagnews.ca/detail.aspx?id=219620

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When will this HJ SY conflict end, ceel afweyne has become a battleground since 2015.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
When they take their whorish women with them.:damedamn:

So where is the fun if not of the whorish women, how bored would i be as a soldier if there were no waiting for me as spoils of war at the other end of my combating enemy.

Bohol

VIP
So where is the fun if not of the whorish women, how bored would i be as a soldier if there were no waiting for me as spoils of war at the other end of my combating enemy.

We have been banging their women since the earth was created sxb. We want to try a different flavour nowadays kkk.

Bohol

VIP
The funny thing is the Idarays is not even the largest sub clan of SY but karbashed the
Porcupines heavily between 2015 -2018. Do the porcupines now think they stand a
chance against the largest sub clan of SY(Jibril Xasan)? kkk

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Is this like a football match to you? Bilaa dhiig baad tihiine, orodoo is daweeya.
AUN to the innocent ones. All the retarted ones who are taking pleasure in this conflict should drop dead already. Xoolo fooqal xaywaan.

Bohol

VIP
Is this like a football match to you? Bilaa dhiig baad tihiine, orodoo is daweeya.
AUN to the innocent ones. All the retarted ones who are taking pleasure in this conflict should drop dead already. Xoolo fooqal xaywaan.

Mohamed Salah is SY.

Bohol

VIP
Last fight was 8 sy dead and over 30 wounded and 7 Hj dead and not sure how many wounded

Don't lie. It was 7 SY and 8 HJ with over 25 wounded on their side. Overall 38 died between 2015-2018, 26 were HJ. In the first major battle alone 12 HJ were killed.

I know overall there is more hj dead, but why would you lot sign a peace treaty if you winning by such a margin. I have heard the last fight there was more than 30 wounded in your side from reliable sources.

Bohol

VIP
I know overall there is more hj dead, but why would you lot sign a peace treaty if you winning by such a margin. I have heard the last fight there was more than 30 wounded in your side from reliable sources.

I got direct sources on the ground and know who is wounded since it is my boys. In
last clashes 15 of the wounded were SY which were light wounds nothing serious
and 24 were HJ including Boqor Buur Madows brother who was shot badly and his
bmk gun was captured.

HJ are losing massively even though they always start the ambushes and then run away while getting shot. They can never face SY face to face.
:manny:

It all started when a bicide saw a sacad yonis that killed his brother and he took his revenge. Muse Bihi governments can say what they like but the bicide need to even the score, Bohol you lot could never try this with reer yonis. Where is a bicide to counter you on here?

Bohol

VIP
It all started when a bicide saw a sacad yonis that killed his brother and he took his revenge. Muse Bihi governments can say what they like but the bicide need to even the score, Bohol you lot could never try this with reer yonis. Where is a bicide to counter you on here?

SY doesn't care what sub clan you are they will kill you if you misbehave. The Naleeye Ahmed whom we share a long border with learned their lesson decades ago and thus today we are good neighbors.

Bohol this is sub sub clan against each other and bicide got numbers 26 dead is nothing to them. And I though u said Bogor buurmadow brother was dead in the other topic, come on you are bit economical with the truth

What happened in the riyale government when the reed yonis smoked 10 sacad yonis with no get back. You pick your battles you know who to f*ck with and who to avoid. I have never heard of sacad yonis being super hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending