Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and KDF

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I don't see Maalimu calling Ethiopia nor Kenyan tanks to kill his people or kidnap them. Madoobe is. As you hate Ethiopia due to your "colonisation" issues, doesn't mean I have to blindly support you, nor give a damn. Kenya is a threat to me the same way Ethiopia is a threat to you. Simple.

Janan is a lost cause, he can be shipped to anywhere for all I care. Maalimu is for now, the leader and the way to go.

If you think he is a threat, then good for you.
Show me where Madoobe said that?

Anyways glad we see eye to eye your problems are not mine and mine are not yours. Handle your business with Kenya without mentioning JL state, thank you :nvjpqts:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
you called Ethiopia. In 1993 and have not left gedo since.

I know you have given up on Ethiopia since Marehan in babile have been assimilated all Ready

Ethiopia is not the issue its farmajo paying them. Once he is gone the money will stop and Marehan will come begging using the Darood fake card.

mark my word. You will come backing if farmajo loses this next election Insha Allah.
The years 2016 to 2020 has shown us who is the true enemy of Marehan is. Who wanted our downfall and who is the true problem. It was never the HG or Hawiye, or the Ethiopians, as we had thought, but it was the lousy so called cousins of ours. Daroodnimo died, it died after 77 and got repived during the 90s and now it has died offically. Nobody will be begging for this fiasco card ever.

Right now, Farmajo is winning in terms of candidates. Hassan Shiekh nor Sharif Shiekh is not coming back and they shall soon flip on each other, and there is no way CC Shakur is coming near it. You don't even have a right to contest for it. Sit this one out and use your duas in a more better fashion. Your in fear of getting deported, Heed the warning now. Kenyan tanks are not going to be there to protect you forever. Farmajo will stay and nobody will be crawling back to you, but you shall crawl back to the commander in charge.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Show me where Madoobe said that?

Anyways glad we see eye to eye your problems are not mine and mine are not yours. Handle your business with Kenya without mentioning JL state, thank you :nvjpqts:
The regime of Madoobe is the whole reason this can happen. JL is mine as much as it yours and I have a right to state whose the problem here. His whole existence is dependent on Kenya and in lesser terms, Puntland. Without them two, his hut in Kismayo would have been long gone. And so, this is the reason why shit like this can occur under the so called banner of "Jubbaland forces or KDF"

Supporting Kenya = Problem toward us. As the famous quote goes "My enemy's friend = My enemy."

reer

VIP
The regime of Madoobe is the whole reason this can happen. JL is mine as much as it yours and I have a right to state whose the problem here. His whole existence is dependent on Kenya and in lesser terms, Puntland. Without them two, his hut in Kismayo would have been long gone. And so, this is the reason why shit like this can occur under the so called banner of "Jubbaland forces or KDF"

Supporting Kenya = Problem toward us. As the famous quote goes "My enemy's friend = My enemy."
madobe before kdf was throwing rocks behind shabab and icu atleast other warlords proved themselves :mjlol:

The years 2016 to 2020 has shown us who is the true enemy of Marehan is. Who wanted our downfall and who is the true problem. It was never the HG or Hawiye, or the Ethiopians, as we had thought, but it was the lousy so called cousins of ours. Daroodnimo died, it died after 77 and got repived during the 90s and now it has died offically. Nobody will be begging for this fiasco card ever.

Right now, Farmajo is winning in terms of candidates. Hassan Shiekh nor Sharif Shiekh is not coming back and they shall soon flip on each other, and there is no way CC Shakur is coming near it. You don't even have a right to contest for it. Sit this one out and use your duas in a more better fashion. Your in fear of getting deported, Heed the warning now. Kenyan tanks are not going to be there to protect you forever. Farmajo will stay and nobody will be crawling back to you, but you shall crawl back to the commander in charge.

Sxb faaan all you want. Marehan is useless. Ogaden abandoned Dias barre and his government did not last a few months. We fought him and as a finally result he was whisked away from Kenya.

do all the hanjab and lie to your self. Kulaha deported. Ogaden is very strategic and live in three countries.

end of the day Marehan could not muster five hundred men and had to use warsengali and Dhulbahante and Sna in gedo to help him
And still he needs Ethiopians.

Marehan biggest weakness is booto and faaan and will be their down fall. They ignore reality

Your langab end of the day. Not even 2% of the Ogaden world is focused on yiu imagine if they were all focused.

said barre killed darood nimo when he bombed KiSmayo and Afmadow and started a five year war with Ogadens and ordered rapes in MJ and OG lands and poisoned wells

Daroodnimo died a long time ago. Adkeyso sxb. We don’t want w fight but we will fight bac

stop the calacal and play the game of politics. Even iffarmajo comes back Ogaden has too much leverage in Ethiopia and Kenya for Farmajo to dent anythig

Marehan is good at poking a hornets nest and then cries when bitten.

stop the calacal. Ogaden was fighting the British in KiSmayo in 1880s deny it or admit it. I am not going any where and here to stay and I will rule Jubaland. I am the majorty and the white men know this history and accept it as the UN and the western powers know this to fund your buun uncle.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Puntland has no influence south of Galkacyo ofc they will support Madoobe who removed the demon Hiraale he was an anti-Harti warlord. Enough with the excuses.

You love mentioning betrayal 24/7 last I checked all OGs/MJs supported Farmajo and we know what his response to that was. If Kenyans pillage Garbaharey I am not standing in there way just so you could betray me with Ethiopia.

Your issues are yours mine are mine just because I dont help you doesn’t mean i am to blame for there actions. :manny:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sxb faaan all you want. Marehan is useless. Ogaden abandoned Dias barre and his government did not last a few months. We fought him and as a finally result he was whisked away from Kenya.

do all the hanjab and lie to your self. Kulaha deported. Ogaden is very strategic and live in three countries.

end of the day Marehan could not muster five hundred men and had to use warsengali and Dhulbahante and Sna in gedo to help him
And still he needs Ethiopians.

Marehan biggest weakness is booto and faaan and will be their down fall. They ignore reality

Your langab end of the day. Not even 2% of the Ogaden world is focused on yiu imagine if they were all focused.

said barre killed darood nimo when he bombed KiSmayo and Afmadow and started a five year war with Ogadens and ordered rapes in MJ and OG lands and poisoned wells

Daroodnimo died a long time ago. Adkeyso sxb. We don’t want w fight but we will fight bac

stop the calacal and play the game of politics. Even iffarmajo comes back Ogaden has too much leverage in Ethiopia and Kenya for Farmajo to dent anythig

Marehan is good at poking a hornets nest and then cries when bitten.

stop the calacal. Ogaden was fighting the British in KiSmayo in 1880s deny it or admit it. I am not going any where and here to stay and I will rule Jubaland. I am the majorty and the white men know this history and accept it as the UN and the western powers know this to fund your buun uncle.
To each man to themselves. If it makes you sleep well at night. Haye. We shall see inshallah sooner or later.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

the whole existance of the FGS is dependant on ANISOM, there are thousand of Ugandan soldiers guarding villa somalia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Puntland has no influence south of Galkacyo ofc they will support Madoobe who removed the demon Hiraale he was an anti-Harti warlord. Enough with the excuses.

You love mentioning betrayal 24/7 last I checked all OGs/MJs supported Farmajo and we know what his response to that was. If Kenyans pillage Garbaharey I am not standing in there way just so you could betray me with Ethiopia.

Your issues are yours mine are mine just because I dont help you doesn’t mean i am to blame for there actions. :manny:
Sxb, nobody asked for help or for sympathy. All is fair in love and war. There is no excuse here, your in Kismayo by force, not by your forces but by others. By Kenyan Tanks and Federal Supporters, nothing else. You cannot be screaming remove Ethiopian forces, remove SNA and your getting propped up by Kenya. At the end of the day, we shall see soon.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the whole existance of the FGS is dependant on ANISOM, there are thousand of Ugandan soldiers guarding villa somalia.
Did Farmajo come rolling through Mogadishu on top of a Ugandan tank? AMISOM is there for short term and on a mandate, god knows when will Kenya decide to leave.

I ain't supporting the AMISOM, but at least they are not a major threat, for now. The biggest threats are Kenya and AS.

Sxb, nobody asked for help or for sympathy. All is fair in love and war. There is no excuse here, your in Kismayo by force, not by your forces but by others. By Kenyan Tanks and Federal Supporters, nothing else. You cannot be screaming remove Ethiopian forces, remove SNA and your getting propped up by Kenya. At the end of the day, we shall see soon.

Lol. Dude do you forget farmajo cannot go to toilet with out Uganda and burundi

did you forget Ahmed madobe and Hassan turki beat barre huuraale and Marehan and hg 3 times and they use Ethiopians to cry we are being attacked by jwxo help us and they got weapons

You cry like a kid and forget Hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif wanted to use ugandis and Ethiopians to stop Ogaden building jubaland

this is when Ogaden said to hell with Somali nimo two can play that game and he used Kenyans.

so why cry when the player played the same game just better ?

stop the calacal. When huuraale used Ethiopians against Ahmed IN Kismayo Marehan were over the moon.

Did Farmajo come rolling through Mogadishu on top of a Ugandan tank? AMISOM is there for short term and on a mandate, god knows when will Kenya decide to leave.

I ain't supporting the AMISOM, but at least they are not a major threat, for now. The biggest threats are Kenya and AS.

Wow. What hypocrisy. Kulaha short term When Uganda has been there much longer than Kenya

wallahi Your hypocrisy stinks

at least Kenyan is amisom But Ethiopia is bren in gedo since 1993 And is not amisom

reer

VIP

when did marehan use amxaaro against your ilk in jl it was marehan who removed ethiopian backed tfg from kismayo haysku dhex waalan :mjlol:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

no he's hiding behind them. we both know TFG rolled with Ethiopian tanks through Mogadishu.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wow. What hypocrisy. Kulaha short term When Uganda has been there much longer than Kenya

wallahi Your hypocrisy stinks

at least Kenyan is amisom But Ethiopia is bren in gedo since 1993 And is not amisom
What hyprocrisy. Uganda came on a damn mandate not invited. As if I or you had a say in if they came or not. But Kenya, YOU invited them. You allowed them to stay, you allowed them to wreck havock. YOU came using KENYAN tanks, not me. Farmajo was elected, Madoobe wasn't. We didn't use EDF against you, but you used KDF againsy us. And then you cry Ethiopia bad, Kenya good. Your the hyprocite here and I hope some sense is knocked into you before these damn Kenyans flips on you in your own land, the same way Ethiopians did.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
no he's hiding behind them. we both know TFG rolled with Ethiopian tanks through Mogadishu.
Again, we wasn't involved in the TFG at the time. Abdullahi Yusuf AUN was the one who used it, not us.

We was elected, they protect the area for now.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

So eithopian Army not major threat?
Lol!!
Come on Man stop This fake nationalism.
We are sorry what happened in Alwak .
Jubaland condemns and Kablalex condemns.
But this happened every where. Couple weeks Unisom killed Somali civilian in Mogadishu are. No one condemned.
It happens every day in Somalia did by eithopian Army , Kenya or Unisom.
Stop fake nationalist, they are all same.
Look like you are selecting.

What hyprocrisy. Uganda came on a damn mandate not invited. As if I or you had a say in if they came or not. But Kenya, YOU invited them. You allowed them to stay, you allowed them to wreck havock. YOU came using KENYAN tanks, not me. Farmajo was elected, Madoobe wasn't. We didn't use EDF against you, but you used KDF againsy us. And then you cry Ethiopia bad, Kenya good. Your the hyprocite here and I hope some sense is knocked into you before these damn Kenyans flips on you in your own land, the same way Ethiopians did.

oh be quite. The average person was not asked. Kulaha invited them

Your full of bs bro. Kenya is part of amisom mandate. Go and read.

kulaha Uganda was invited. By whom ? Did they ask the people through a referendum ?

kkk. Buun waa funny

Warya adkeyso. This war is not over and will not be until one of us is wiped out. Hg kicked yall out and wish to rob the green KiSmayo south. Never Insha Allah we will deport you back to fart city

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

kulaha Uganda was invited. By whom ? Did they ask the people through a referendum ?

kkk. Buun waa funny

Warya adkeyso. This war is not over and will not be until one of us is wiped out. Hg kicked yall out and wish to rob the green KiSmayo south. Never Insha Allah we will deport you back to fart city
haye beta. Ugandans woke up one morning and said, "oo I feel like going to Somalia today" They came on a mandate and will leave on a mandate. Simple really. You don't see them in Jubbaland do you. Go read up on AMISOM. Who said invite? Nobody invited them. But YOU invited Kenyans since you came on tanks. Tough to swallow, but its facts. Read up.

If you think, me, a native, will leave my land, then you sir are mistaken. But if it makes you sleep at night, then go on and believe it. If it ends up by war, so be it. All is fair in love and war is it not? I just cannot wait to see the day the Kenyans flips on you like the Ethiopians did.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

kkk. Buun waa funny

HG scares them
For them eithopia Is nice
Kenya is bad

Trending