Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and KDF

reer

VIP
The otherside is your mooriyan uncles using Ethiopia to their benefit calling Ogadens ONLF for support from your best friends Ethiopia.

Why cant you stay in your land? Why is it always you fighting for more territory? What brought you to argue over the Jubbas and Kismayo?

This is a hard punishment I suggest you learn your lesson never to use foreigners again we have way more leverage with these countries than you I would suggest you keep careful.
fool baa tahay reer beled xaawo were not jva reer gedo shaqo kuma leh kismayo and its wars

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
fool baa tahay reer beled xaawo were not jva reer gedo shaqo kuma leh kismayo and its wars
Gedo and the Fed are working together to dismantle JL they were exchanging weapons training and soldiers. They even went as far as trying to airlift Ethiopians into Kismayo the Mx Ugaas even came out and said we expected you to kill Madoobe not give hime “recognition”.

I repeat it’s unfortunate people are dying but if KDF leaves you will not hesitate using Ethiopia to do your bidding again. Handle your business alone and I will handle Ethiopia alone we are both Somali but in politics Mx are a bigger enemy then Tigray. :manny:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Anything to justify Kenyan tanks in Jubbaland. Stockholm Syndrome at its finest. What can be the other side to the story eh?
Meaning need to be investigate, what were the people , did they cross to Kenya? Were they shabab?
We need to know, what happened?

reer

VIP
Gedo and the Fed are working together to dismantle JL they were exchanging weapons training and soldiers. They even went as far as trying to airlift Ethiopians into Kismayo the Mx Ugaas even came out and said we expected you to kill Madoobe not give hime “recognition”.

I repeat it’s unfortunate people are dying but if KDF leaves you will not hesitate using Ethiopia to do your bidding again. Handle your business alone and I will handle Ethiopia alone we are both Somali but in politics Mx are a bigger enemy then Tigray. :manny:
farmajo is not a clan leader or lile kheyre with clannist tendencies farmajo his own man weeye

madobe is a warlord who fought mx for years and most of gedo still backed him for years. it took intaas oo sano to stop supporting him yet here you are mid.gaan dhergin

Royalflush

novacane
surah taubah verse 5:

[9:5] But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, ...

your either with us or against us

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
farmajo is not a clan leader or lile kheyre with clannist tendencies farmajo his own man weeye

madobe is a warlord who fought mx for years and most of gedo still backed him for years. it took intaas oo sano to stop supporting him yet here you are mid.gaan dhergin
Gedo is headed by Moalimu was he not in bed with Farmaajo?!

Civilians never have anything to do with politics which is why it is sad when they die over it. Thats not what your looking for though you want me to say “out with kenya”. It wont happen and I listed my reasons and I find them to be fair, you dont like foreign troops, Gedo brought them first let them remove them first.
surah taubah verse 5:

[9:5] But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, ...

your either with us or against us
I like that ayah I am not sure who your “us” is but I must copy that statement. Your either with us or against us.
F452E9A3-FB96-4508-8D16-2D437B083A6E.jpeg

869EAD80-CC98-4426-95B2-D0F5D19293C2.jpeg

Royalflush

novacane
Gedo is headed by Moalimu was he not in bed with Farmaajo?!

Civilians never have anything to do with politics which is why it is sad when they die over it. Thats not what your looking for though you want me to say “out with kenya”. It wont happen and I listed my reasons and I find them to be fair, you dont like foreign troops, Gedo brought them first let them remove them first.

I like that ayah I am not sure who your “us” is but I must copy that statement. Your either with us or against us.View attachment 142645
View attachment 142648
us is the muslims

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Come on bro. This is a video of Nigerian army killing Boko Haram and it was debunked several Months back After buuns trying using it as propaganda

why are buuns recycling fake videos again? This is the problem with social media. Anyone can create any narrative they want.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is a great sight indeed when anti jubalanders get the rough treatment. Make an example of gedo spoilers or else other clans will start thinking it's acceptable. Sade must know you won't get away with this, u will be severely punished. Kulaha allahu akbar, allah wont save dawlad diid, send them to allah immediately

Why are those idiots throwing rocks at a tank while surrounded by women and kids?

No point replying to a gaal who has a spot waiting for him in hell, whose source of happiness comes from the death of other Somalis who don't follow their wicked plans and is in line with them. Only reason they care is because they need their puppet Blackie to play games with them. This is why we shall forever never accept a regime propped up by KDF who goes on a murder spree whenever these trigger happy kikauys feel like it.

Good on SNA to fight these bastards. They should remain in Gedo till the day Gov.Blackie leaves his small hut down in Kismayo.

But you accept a buun who is backed by Ethiopia and has waged war with Janan and claimed he will dinning in Nairobi for boast ? A man who has divided Marehan and had janan arrested and shipped to xamar

good to know bro

My national army are the Puntland defence forces :kanyeshrug:
I get that bro. Allah ha dhowra Puntland but there’s a side of me that whats to see the self respect of Somalia be up. All I see from our generation is bunch of whattaboutsims in our politics. Like one side say Kenya is doing this and the other side sayin oh what about Ethiopia. Like On some level, where the f*ck is the pride and respect for yourselfs and countryman :drakewtf: Not tryna be self righteous either.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
SNA is not national army cause its contain of MX iyo Hawiya only. When Somalia federal government add all FMS army's together under one banner then we call it National army.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I get that bro. Allah ha dhowra Puntland but there’s a side of me that whats to see the self respect of Somalia be up. All I see from our generation is bunch of whattaboutsims in our politics. Like one side say Kenya is doing this and the other side sayin oh what about Ethiopia. Like On some level, where the f*ck is the pride and respect for yourselfs and countryman :drakewtf: Not tryna be self righteous either.

It isnt a whataboutism its a clear chain of events that hasnt only happened but has been attempted to be recreated.

Its like me telling you to disarm yourself whilst im armed and im the one who brought the gun in the first place.

Did you start politics in 2019 because you sound really naive right now anyways im bored of this topic. Kenya stays until the Mooriyans learn this is non-negotiatable we all have land respect the boundaries or suffer the consequences.

F
It isnt a whataboutism its a clear chain of events that hasnt only happened but has been attempted to be recreated.

Its like me telling you to disarm yourself whilst im armed and im the one who brought the gun in the first place.

Did you start politics in 2019 because you sound really naive right now anyways im bored of this topic. Kenya stays until the Mooriyans learn this is non-negotiatable we all have land respect the boundaries or suffer the consequences.
f*ck your events and f*ck the other side as well. All these issues are a microcosm of Somali ppls inability to state build. I could care less of any reasonings anymore. It’s 2020. A kid in Silicon Valley got more money than Somalia’s budget.

Whatever bro don’t quote, I don’t give a shit anymore, just bored at home

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But you accept a buun who is backed by Ethiopia and has waged war with Janan and claimed he will dinning in Nairobi for boast ? A man who has divided Marehan and had janan arrested and shipped to xamar

good to know bro
I don't see Maalimu calling Ethiopia nor Kenyan tanks to kill his people or kidnap them. Madoobe is. As you hate Ethiopia due to your "colonisation" issues, doesn't mean I have to blindly support you, nor give a damn. Kenya is a threat to me the same way Ethiopia is a threat to you. Simple.

Janan is a lost cause, he can be shipped to anywhere for all I care. Maalimu is for now, the leader and the way to go.

If you think he is a threat, then good for you.

I don't see Maalimu calling Ethiopia nor Kenyan tanks to kill his people or kidnap them. Madoobe is. As you hate Ethiopia due to your "colonisation" issues, doesn't mean I have to blindly support you, nor give a damn. Kenya is a threat to me the same way Ethiopia is a threat to you. Simple.

Janan is a lost cause, he can be shipped to anywhere for all I care. Maalimu is for now, the leader and the way to go.

If you think he is a threat, then good for you.

you called Ethiopia. In 1993 and have not left gedo since.

I know you have given up on Ethiopia since Marehan in babile have been assimilated all Ready

Ethiopia is not the issue its farmajo paying them. Once he is gone the money will stop and Marehan will come begging using the Darood fake card.

mark my word. You will come backing if farmajo loses this next election Insha Allah.

Trending

Latest posts